no rich text editor in FF7 final
Oct 2, 2011 at 11:31 PM Post #18 of 30
Just to clarify, everyone in this thread is using Firefox yes? Just in case it's an issue with Firefox itself.

I'm currently using OSX 10.7.1 and I have not updated anything else, only Firefox before this started happening.

Oct 2, 2011 at 11:52 PM Post #19 of 30
Just to clarify, everyone in this thread is using Firefox yes? Just in case it's an issue with Firefox itself.
I'm currently using OSX 10.7.1 and I have not updated anything else, only Firefox before this started happening.

I'm to stubborn to switch to chrome.

Oct 3, 2011 at 12:09 AM Post #20 of 30
Oct 3, 2011 at 12:16 AM Post #21 of 30
Haha, right? I've been using Firefox for way too long and I don't wanna give it up.

+1 Yeah I'm still a Firefox user too. I still really like Firefox's bookmark/history sidebar over Chrome's method. I don't really mind if it's slower or a memory hog either.

I'm using Firefox 7 on OS X 10.6.8.

Oct 3, 2011 at 3:04 PM Post #23 of 30

It is not an issue with Firefox, at least not directly. It's version checking code on the forum server. It should be about a 10 minute fix once the developers get to it.

Oct 4, 2011 at 7:14 PM Post #26 of 30

Quote:
yup indeed, no more allowed to cut/paste w/ a right-click...yippee:

Interesting.  I had never ever done that, but interesting to know that I could have previous to this release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back