No more college for me!
May 10, 2002 at 9:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 27

dcg

Became Capt. Napalm tocombat apartment robberies!
No, I didn't fail out...I'm graduating! Hooray! Took my last final this past Monday, and handed in my last paper Thursday.

Any other head-fiers graduating this year?

May 10, 2002 at 9:24 PM Post #2 of 27
Graduating high school. Lol. But my mindset has already graduated (senioritis since first day of hs). I'm just showing up to class, not doing any thing.
biggrin.gif

May 10, 2002 at 9:36 PM Post #3 of 27
Senior of High School graduating as well... and have been senior sliding the way this year
smily_headphones1.gif

So what are you going to do next dcg?

May 10, 2002 at 9:43 PM Post #5 of 27
I'm in the final stretch... finished Algorithms Analysis yesterday, and have Parallel Computing Architecture on Tuesday. Those are tough (naturally I put off the two hardest classes until the last semester), but once they're over w/, I'll be getting a Master of Computer Science degree.
smily_headphones1.gif

It's about time, too. I'll miss the social aspect of college, but I can't wait to have my evenings and weekends free... the past few years of full-time grad. school and working part-time have not been conducive to a low stress level.

May 10, 2002 at 9:47 PM Post #6 of 27
Never say never....I have several degrees, I'm 47 years old, and I seem to go back often just to take a class or two. When you get older, it means more, or, at least it does to me. I'm just a few hours from my MBA now. Sooner, or later I'll finish that one!
wink.gif

May 10, 2002 at 9:54 PM Post #7 of 27
My last day of classes was today so I have two finals left... until becoming a sophomore. But at least I can be in civilization for three and a half months!
smily_headphones1.gif

May 11, 2002 at 6:13 AM Post #13 of 27
I hated high school. But I loved college. Loved it so much, I decided to stay for good! Don't let a bad high school experience put you off--you can go to college, major in electrical engineering, and then design headphones and amps!
wink.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

May 11, 2002 at 6:44 AM Post #15 of 27
i was supposed to graduate this year, but i found out that my college screwed me over with transfer credits. now i have to take another year because i didn't fulfill some dumb ass liberal arts requirement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back