1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

NO LONGER FOR SALE HERE - Apple Mac mini

Trader History (71)
  1. Skooks
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    Best offer:
    Yes
    NO LONGER FOR SALE ON HEAD-FI is my Late 2012 Mac mini fully loaded and in mint condition. This is a 2.3 GHz Quad Core i7 with the max 16 GB Memory and a large and fast 1.0 TB Solid State Drive. I am asking $695 and I will pay PayPal fee and shipping cost in the continental USA... elsewhere, we can divide shipping cost.

IT IS NOW ON EBAY AUCTION.

Most any monitor will work with it. Apple no longer makes a monitor, but they have joined with LG to produce a good one for the Mac mini and MacBook. If you can find a used 27" Apple Cinema Display, that is a very good combo... that's what I am using with my other Mac mini.

This fast Mac mini is the last of the fast and versatile... both memory and solid state drives can be replaced by user. But, you probably won't need more than a 1.0 TB SSD, so you will be set. It comes only with its original power cord and will be packed well. The latest MacOS Mojave 10.14.2 is loaded and ready for you to sign in.

This is great for running your music files, which I had many FLAC files loaded on it. I also used it for graphic work and publishing a weekly newsletter. It is small, but very versatile.

Check out my pictures of this Mac mini and also check my feedback... 100% positive. Thanks for looking.

1.MmInUse.jpg 2.MmTop.jpg 3.MmBottom.jpg 4.MmBack.jpg 5.AboutMm.jpg 6.AboutMm.jpg

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018 at 3:14 PM
  2. Skooks
    NO LONGER FOR SALE ON HEAD-FI