bluedolphin

100+ Head-Fier
This i got for christmas Here is my Game collection for Switch

KN7FvoP.jpg

4pvaCyU.jpg

9iWCHsp.jpg

Jun 22, 2018 at 2:40 AM Post #8 of 26
How's Skyrim compared to PC?
Everyone has always raved about Skyrim and I would love to give it a shot. I finished XC2 about 70 hours in and currently am on 155+ hours because of the replay-ability!

Aug 13, 2018 at 10:32 PM Post #9 of 26
The issue I have with skyrim switch is the lack of mods, but otherwise its great to be able to play on the go. That and the premium price tag! Love my switch though and playing lots of indie titles I've previously missed too!

Sep 22, 2018 at 10:11 PM Post #12 of 26
I've been out of touch with my Switch for quite sometime. I even own Zelda but have yet to play any of it yet >_< I'm pretty sure that in itself is a gaming offence :p I went full on with Mario Odyssey and Mario Kart 8 on it. I'll most likely get the Online service when I start playing again. I also would like to grab the Bayonetta and DKCTF ports.

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2018 at 3:33 PM Post #13 of 26
I love my switch, I play equally in portable mode, on my 75" lcd and I especially love playing Zelda on my 100" sony projection system with svs 5.1.2 system, its awesome!!! I recently purchased the bgvp dmg iem and plugged them into my switch for giggles, just incredible! I described this in another thread you can actually hear every rain drop landing all around you! I never hear that with my other head phones, it usually just sounds like white noise. This is such a nice little system, just wish I could connect Bluetooth without an adapter for on the go.

Oct 26, 2018 at 3:45 PM Post #14 of 26
My siblings and I bought our Switch together. We all finished a vanilla run through BOTW. My brother got partway through a Master Mode run before going to college; I've just started mine. My sister picked up Odyssey and finished that with a fairly high star (moon?) count. We play Mario Kart now and then but I think we've had trouble finding all our controllers. Plus, our Joy Cons may need servicing.

I brought it on the plane this past weekend and the experience was great! I was using it with my Bose QC25's which was awesome to sit in near-silence while getting wrecked by health-regenerating Guardians (I've not even bothered trying to fight any Lynels). When at my home desk, I've used my AKG K7XX's and Senn HD 58X's. The K7XX's were particularly helpful during the Shrine quest where you have to follow the Korok without getting spotted. I definitely had to redo it at least 30 times but I did manage to find him a few times by picking up audio clues when I lost the little tree hugging scoundrel.

Oct 29, 2018 at 6:52 PM Post #15 of 26
My siblings and I bought our Switch together. We all finished a vanilla run through BOTW. My brother got partway through a Master Mode run before going to college; I've just started mine. My sister picked up Odyssey and finished that with a fairly high star (moon?) count. We play Mario Kart now and then but I think we've had trouble finding all our controllers. Plus, our Joy Cons may need servicing.

I brought it on the plane this past weekend and the experience was great! I was using it with my Bose QC25's which was awesome to sit in near-silence while getting wrecked by health-regenerating Guardians (I've not even bothered trying to fight any Lynels). When at my home desk, I've used my AKG K7XX's and Senn HD 58X's. The K7XX's were particularly helpful during the Shrine quest where you have to follow the Korok without getting spotted. I definitely had to redo it at least 30 times but I did manage to find him a few times by picking up audio clues when I lost the little tree hugging scoundrel.

Oh man, Switch games are just awesome. BOTW and Odyssey were the first games I played through all the way in years. I love them quite a bit. It's hard to find time in my schedule to finish Octopath Traveler, but that's my next Switch game on the docket. Followed by The World Ends With You. So excited to play that game. I had it in high school, and I loved it so much.

I play with my Massdrop Plus and M50X. They're good at letting me just stay immersed in the game world haha. Picking up audio cues is such a sweet feeling. I love just riding around Hyrule on my horse and just listening to the way the music changes. The atmospheric music is pretty incredible for that world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back