Nine Inch Nails new album out
Apr 13, 2008 at 7:16 PM Post #92 of 98
Downloaded this last night at four in the morning after reading this thread. Have only listened to about half of it so far, but I'm liking it a lot. This is definitely the sort of thing that Reznor does best. A great deal, too, at five bucks for a lossless download.

Apr 16, 2008 at 3:23 PM Post #94 of 98
Got my CD's in the mail the other day as well.
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 16, 2008 at 4:27 PM Post #96 of 98
Quote:

Originally Posted by Akathisia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nope. Mine just showed up.

Thanks, looks like I'm going to have to be pleasantly surprised (though I hope they come by this Friday as that's my birthday).

Apr 17, 2008 at 9:19 AM Post #97 of 98
I had a failed download on the day it was released and they finally got around to refunding my paypal account. That was very nice of trent and gang since they must have had a HUGE amount of customer service to contend with. I've listened to the cds a couple time now. It's quite okay stuff, but without vocals, I'm honestly kind of bored by it. It's nice ambient music, but again, without vocals, I sorta feel like it could have been produced by any number of people (I think Eno especially). But I almost feel like it's not a NIN record without a full production including Trent's SCREEEEEAMING!

Apr 19, 2008 at 2:13 AM Post #98 of 98
For some reason, the CD seems to like speakers over headphones. I can hear all of the crackles and stuff on the headphones, don't really know if that is a good thing.

Anyone else feel the same way?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back