Niimbus Ultimate Series US4/US4+/US5/US5 Pro Headphone Amps - by Lake People
Apr 29, 2018 at 3:38 AM Post #31 of 1,729
Very Beautiful
326688.gif

May 3, 2018 at 4:32 AM Post #32 of 1,729
Not final though of course. Recently a few more options for the final design came up. I guess next week we'll be able to experience the current edition. Looking forward to it.

May 4, 2018 at 10:20 PM Post #38 of 1,729
this thread is getting more and more like a Z Review :9

that wider round portion of the front plate, where the pot is, looks like it could mess with the stacking,

also, i really want luminescent indicators for the knobs :p need to find some to put in the v200 knob!

and also, the metal stripes covering where the top and bottom case plates meet, on the sides of the device, look terrible!

call Zeos, no front panel input selectors on a $4k device, still better than stealth magnets tho :9

Last edited:
May 5, 2018 at 6:30 AM Post #39 of 1,729
Okay, maybe if I tried really hard, but it would be splitting hairs.
When I try hard, I cannot split hairs :)
When I do A/B comparison, comparing short fragments, listening to details, I always fail A/B comparison.
This is related to devices, which do not have the high magnitude differences like strong coloration, more bass quantity, etc.
When we listen the music and notice the difference, we don't listen this way.
We just listen the music and accumulate the impressions.
A/B comparison can be performed exactly this way, with long fragments / whole tracks.
In this case it is much easier for me to succeed in A/B comparison.

May 9, 2018 at 7:06 AM Post #44 of 1,729
nice, updated the OP

May 9, 2018 at 7:06 AM Post #45 of 1,729
wow, good, i thought it may had been censored... so white, looks like some space ship stuff, thx

It may have to be censored by the government since it uses some alien technology from the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back