Nigerian scammers getting more creative ... and weirder
Dec 1, 2008 at 4:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

mbriant

Headphoneus Supremus
[size=x-small][size=small]Now they're warning me about scammers as part of their scam....[/size]

[size=small]From: The Office of Federal Ministry of Finance.[/size]
[size=small]Honorable Minister of Finance.[/size]
[size=small]Abuja, Nigeria.[/size]
[size=small]Website: Federal Republic of Nigeria | Ministry of Finance[/size]
[size=small]Service Email: [/size][size=small]ministerfinances@live.com[/size]
[size=small]Office Number: +234-7088-739-907[/size]

[size=small]Re: Your Payment Notification.[/size]

[size=small]Attention: Beneficiary, [/size]

[size=small]Re: your payment notification (ATM Mode of Payment)[/size]

[size=small]This is to officially inform you that we have verified your contract inheritance file presently on my desk, and we found out that you have not received your payment due to lack of co-operation and not fulfilling the obligations giving to you in respect to your contract /inheritance and lottery payment through your payment bank.[/size]

[size=small]Secondly, you are hereby advice to stop dealing with them and the non-officials in the bank as this is an illegal act and will have to stop if you so wish to receive your payment immediately neither through contract payment, inheritance (next of kin) and lottery payment, involve is E.g. (Nigeria, Africa, Europe and London, U.K). After the board meeting held at our headquarters with the new honorable minister of finance; Dr. Usman Shamsuddeen, we have resolved in finding a solution to your problem, and as you may know, we have arranged your payment through our ATM Swift Card payment center, which is then instruction given by our minister of finance.[/size]

[size=small]This payment center through ministry of finance will send you an ATM card which you will use to withdraw your (fund)money in an ATM machine in any part of the world, but the maximum is ($15,000.00) five thousand US Dollars per transaction. So, if you like to receive your fund thisway,$15,000 USD for you to withdraw for a day and each transaction is $3,000 USD minimum which you have to withdraw $15,000 UDS for one working day also be informed that the total amount in the Swift ATM card is $10 million USD.[/size]

[size=small](1) Your full name: ………………………….[/size]
[size=small](2) Your address where you want the payment center to send your ATM card through UPS Service: ……………………………..[/size]
[size=small](3) Phone and fax number: …………….[/size]
[size=small](4) Age and Occupation: ……………..[/size]
[size=small](5) Your nearest international air port in your city of residence: ………..[/size]
[size=small](6) Mode of payment: ATM card.[/size]

[size=small]We shall be expecting to receive your information,you have to stopany further communication with anybody or office and not to send that thousands of dollar to them because we are investigating on your transaction through the United State Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)and Interpol. On this regards, do not hesitate to contact me for more details and direction, and also please do update me with any new development and send all the email you have receive so far to my office or to the FBI Scam E-mail: [/size][size=small]fbiscamalert@fbi-gov.net[/size][size=small] soon and also payment that you have made to enable us locate them.[/size]

[size=small]Note that because of impostors, we hereby issued you our code of conduct, which is (ATM-811) so you have to indicate this code when contacting the card center by using it as your subject.[/size]

[size=small]We look forward to serving you better and you can call me with my Direct Office Number +234-07027-682-606.[/size]

[size=small]Reply to this email address only: service email:[/size][size=small]ministerfinances@live.com[/size][size=small], so that your ATM CARD can be issue to you.[/size]

[size=small]Thanks for your co-operation and Waiting to hear from you soonest.[/size]

[size=small]We look forward to serving you better.[/size]

[size=small]Best regards,[/size]

[size=small]Ms. Lilian Cole, (OON)[/size]
[size=small]Permanent Secretary to Dr. Usman Shamsuddeen[/size]
[size=small]honorable minister of finance.[/size]
[size=small]ministerfinances@live.com[/size]
[size=small]Website: Federal Republic of Nigeria | Ministry of Finance[/size]
[/size]

Dec 1, 2008 at 5:49 PM Post #5 of 15
LOL

Anybody biting on these emails can hardly be sane!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Dec 1, 2008 at 7:12 PM Post #6 of 15
I love the use of well-to-do English mixed with syntax.

Dec 1, 2008 at 10:18 PM Post #8 of 15
I like to email some of the other ones and ask for more money than they are willing to give. You know the ones, "For helping me, you will receive 25% or US $10,000,000.00". I'll email them back and ask for 60% due to the trouble I may encounter for embezzling their "funds". They never catch one to the fact I'm picking on them and wasting their time.

Dec 2, 2008 at 1:08 AM Post #9 of 15
I have been getting these recently:

Dear Valued Customer,
Your e-mail have emerged as a winner of £500,000.00 GBP (Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds) in our 1Oth anniversary online giveaway draws.Your Winning details are as follows: Computer Generated Profile Numbers (CGPN):7-22-71-00-66-12, Ticket number: 00869575733664, Serial numbers:/BTD/8070447706/06, Lucky numbers: 12-12-23-35-40-41(12).

Contact your processing agent (Mr. Francis Henson) who has been assigned to handle your winning file and payment processing with the contact below:
Mr. Francis Henson,
Email: giveaways.team3@gmail.com

Sincerely,
Mrs Eli Squier.

Dec 2, 2008 at 1:31 AM Post #10 of 15
I still think Krmathis should get into the scamming business. NO ONE would expect this from a guy from Oslo.

Hello,

My name is Krmathis. It has come to my attention that you are a long lost relative. We recently sold the family fjord and its mineral rights to a multinational company (don't worry, none of those nations are Nigeria). If you will PayPal me 10,000,000 Krone, I can begin the legalities associated with the transfer of your share of fjord wealth.

J/K KR.

Dec 2, 2008 at 4:01 PM Post #12 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by blue_lammer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think you just need the right person. This woman just got scammed for 400k when ALL her friends and family told her that she was going to lose all her money.

Ha ha ha!
Long time since I've had such a good laugh!
bigsmile_face.gif

..and here are parts of the fjord he talk about.
geiranger-fjord-l.jpg

Dec 2, 2008 at 4:10 PM Post #13 of 15
...and they are now targeting headfiers directly!
-----

Dear Most Distinguished Headfier:

This confidential communication from the Under-Ear Secretary of the Official Orifice of Heaphoneous Supreme is to inform you that the late King Headfier has, in his most beneficial Last Will and Testament, named you, and only you, as the sole beneficiary of previously unknown but now uncovered Stax stash of most delectable orthodynamic electrostatic headphones and cherished electrostatic amplification units valued in the amount of $12,000,000 (12 Million US Dollars). These yet undiscovered NOS (new old stock) audiophile treasures were the property of the late King of the principle principality of the Isle of Modification.

In order to keep this official correspondence in the utmost of secrecy and so that there is no sound leakage from this Letter of Entitlement, we ask that you process this letter through your DAC and keep only the analogue copy, destroying all digital evidence and in this way, preserving the secrecy of our agreement, as in no way must the terms of your entitlement ever reach the owner of any iPod or any other non-highest fidelity instrument of amplification and digital-to-analogue conversions not recognized and accepted by our Supreme Office.

Therefore, in keeping with the wishes of our late King, and the bestowment of your entitlement, I have instructed our Supreme Reviewer, who is most unbalanced in his terminations and who has authority vested in myself, the Under-Ear Secretary, to grant you freedom from MP3 compression and other means of distortion that are not tolerated or acceptable, even if they are all audible and you just happen to like the damn music anyway and the dynamics are compressed to the tolerance of intolerance.

Please include your official unedited Headfi signature and the list of any equipment you own so that we can verify as you being worthy of the acceptance of this honorable letter. In order that we may know that you are genuine in your acceptance, we require you to send two Western Electric NOS 300B tubes of at least 87% testing quality on a vintage 1960 Hickcock Tube Tester.

A secret eBay item number will be forwarded should you not be in possession of these tubes in order that you may secure them and that they may be made available to satisfy our requirements. Otherwise, to complete this most secret of transactions that is known only to you, me, and everyone else on the Internet, please supply us with two RCA one-meter cables in sacrifice to the Volcano God, as he is officially charged with burn-in of all equipment and uncooperative Headfiers.

Most Sincerely Yours
Under-Ear Secretary
Official Orifice
Headphoneous Supreme

Users who are viewing this thread

Back