1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

NiceHCK - where did it go?

1. Wiljen
    I can't find the thread for this that I was posting in earlier today or yesterday. Did it get deleted by accident? on purpose? or I am just missing it somewhere where it got moved?

2. darmanastartes
    It's gone for me too.

3. Ahmad313
    So this is " unmentionable " part 2 or what ,???

4. Wiljen
    No telling - I've heard nothing other than the few responses here. I would have thought if there was a problem, management would have posted something explaining that and asking us not to create new threads on the topic at least as it seems a bad choice to ban something and then not tell the members so they have to guess at it. I am assuming it was an accidental deletion or they had to recover from a backup or something and maybe still a work in progress since we aren't getting any feedback at this point.

Ahmad313 likes this.
  5. cqtek
    I just hope it won't be a problem for anyone. It was just another thread dedicated to a brand of audio products.

6. silverfishla
    That thread had a lot of good information in it. Need to know why it was deleted. Admins, can you chime in?
    A lot of us here buy the latest Chinese stuff, and that thread was very valuable.