Nice looking headphones under 130 bucks?
Jul 28, 2011 at 5:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

king-dano

New Head-Fier
Yo, I would like to buy a nice pair of headphones. I want them to be good loking and sleek. It doesnt matter if they will be over or on ear, but I want them to block outside noise weel cause I am going to listen to theese on the bus or in the city. Also I would like some good overall sound qualitty and a sturdy construction. Is there something for me? PS: It has to be UNDER 130 dollars. Thanx in advance :)

Jul 28, 2011 at 5:58 PM Post #4 of 15
x2 for the ES7. They look really nice, and the sound is great for a portable can.

The only problem is that they're not really good in blocking sounds, so you'd have to turn the volume up a bit.

Quote:
Audio Technica ATH OR7 looks nice
so does the ATH ES7

Both can be bought around ~100

Jul 28, 2011 at 6:07 PM Post #6 of 15

Quote:
I was thinking about the skullcandy agents... Does enyone have some experience with those?

Most members here at head-fi are past their teens. They're into classier looking things that actually sound good.

You wont find any love for skullcandy agents here..  only the Aviators for some.

Jul 28, 2011 at 6:17 PM Post #8 of 15
Guys, the ES7's are over the op's budget..

Jul 28, 2011 at 6:44 PM Post #11 of 15

Quote:
Yo, I would like to buy a nice pair of headphones. I want them to be good loking and sleek. It doesnt matter if they will be over or on ear, but I want them to block outside noise weel cause I am going to listen to theese on the bus or in the city. Also I would like some good overall sound qualitty and a sturdy construction. Is there something for me? PS: It has to be UNDER 130 dollars. Thanx in advance :)

Here's what you're looking for.

Very best,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back