NFL Playoffs
Jan 12, 2009 at 9:39 PM Post #17 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jigglybootch /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Eli is nowhere near as good as Peyton. Period. And he never will be. Not saying that he's terrible or anything, but he's not the second coming of Peyton Manning.

That's a good thing. Maybe Eli will get out of the first round more than once.

Jan 12, 2009 at 9:43 PM Post #18 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by EyeAmEye /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's a good thing. Maybe Eli will get out of the first round more than once.

LOL
dt880smile.png
dt880smile.png
dt880smile.png

Jan 13, 2009 at 3:21 AM Post #20 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by rockin_amigo14 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ravens fan. and as much as it pains me to say it because i hate them, i think our run ends this week in Pittsburgh...

still, go ravens!

I hope you beat against your team because you were right on!
smily_headphones1.gif

On a side note as a born and raised Arizonan, I can say one thing about the Cardinals possibly getting to the Super Bowl. I Could Care Less.

No one I ever meet that was born and raised in Arizona is a Cardinals fans. They're for all the Californians that move to Arizona.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jan 13, 2009 at 10:52 AM Post #21 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by kydsid /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I hope you beat against your team because you were right on!
smily_headphones1.gif

On a side note as a born and raised Arizonan, I can say one thing about the Cardinals possibly getting to the Super Bowl. I Could Care Less.

No one I ever meet that was born and raised in Arizona is a Cardinals fans. They're for all the Californians that move to Arizona.
very_evil_smiley.gif

The Cardinals haven't been in Arizona all that long (compared to some other franchises in their respective cities) so that might have something to do with it.

Jan 13, 2009 at 5:17 PM Post #22 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jigglybootch /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The Cardinals haven't been in Arizona all that long (compared to some other franchises in their respective cities) so that might have something to do with it.

possibly, but also consider the amount of time the ravens have been in baltimore. relatively short time, but this city really took a liking to them :p

Jan 13, 2009 at 6:08 PM Post #23 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by rockin_amigo14 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
possibly, but also consider the amount of time the ravens have been in baltimore. relatively short time, but this city really took a liking to them :p

True, but Baltimore had the Colts long before the Ravens (and for quite a long time). I don't quite know the whole story behind it, but it's my understanding that the city was very glad to have a football team back. Plus winning a Super Bowl helps.

Jan 19, 2009 at 4:58 AM Post #29 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by Iron_Dreamer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I can't believe the Arizona Cardinals might actually play in the Super Bowl. But after the Rays made the World Series, why not? Jake Delhomme played like he must have had a lobotomy Friday night. I haven't seen that many awful throws in one game since Ryan Leaf.

Ryan Leaf... why'd you have to stir up bad memories?

Jan 19, 2009 at 5:31 AM Post #30 of 37
i have no problem with the Cardinals going to the superbowl. the only issue for me is my NE beat them by 40 points and not in the play off. damn it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back