NF Audio impression thread.
Nov 23, 2020 at 6:46 AM Post #827 of 1,292
I got mine for the equivalent of 105usd in the Philippines during the 11.11 sale, the base price was around 129usd. Would have been a steal if they gave me the right cable. I ordered a Tri Through, yet got the Kbear Limpid cable instead. I can't stand how piercing it is with the limpid cables, still doing more testing though. I was not a firm believer of cable rolling until this happened....

Nov 23, 2020 at 7:46 AM Post #829 of 1,292
Similar dilemma myself do I pay ~$30 more and get them from Shezenaudio with 2 year warranty or save the money and go with Sudo audio. Any ideas anyone?
I myself don't believe there are glaring QC issues coming from NF audio (based on what i read from other people), my NM2+ sounded great out of the box. I would go with the cheaper option. I'm sure both options have a return option should there be any problems. But i have no experience in both stores mentioned

Nov 23, 2020 at 7:49 AM Post #830 of 1,292
Similar dilemma myself do I pay ~$30 more and get them from Shezenaudio with 2 year warranty or save the money and go with Sudo audio. Any ideas anyone?
Is anything we get from China worth the guarantee? I'm gonna leave it. £89 is a good price from the Dudo shop, but I know nothing about them. I'm happy enough with the LZ A7 and TRi Starsea I got so I'ma gonna pass on the NF.

Nov 23, 2020 at 7:57 AM Post #831 of 1,292
Is anything we get from China worth the guarantee? I'm gonna leave it. £89 is a good price from the Dudo shop, but I know nothing about them. I'm happy enough with the LZ A7 and TRi Starsea I got so I'ma gonna pass on the NF.
Thanks good point. I've looked at both the A7 & Starsea. I don't want to spend too much otherwise I'd have got the A7 and ended it lol I'll try and just stick with the NM2+ unless there's a fair bit to be gained from upgrading

Nov 23, 2020 at 2:35 PM Post #832 of 1,292
E69FD21A-ADAF-4E49-97F5-97BB22163289.jpeg

hoping to get some great mileage out of these

Nov 23, 2020 at 2:46 PM Post #833 of 1,292
Nov 23, 2020 at 3:08 PM Post #835 of 1,292
That cable's color scheme reminds me of phython lol. ....i was so close to buying that 16 core Tripowin Zonie cable in grey color for the blon bl-03. But instead went for the cheaper 8 core Nicehck cable.
fwiw I hate this zonie cable haha. It was gifted to me. I told them "you might as well give it to me now bc nobody is ever going to buy that color" I needed a balanced until I can get one from ali. I prefer a much tighter braid and I think a copper cable might sound great on this na2

Nov 23, 2020 at 4:40 PM Post #836 of 1,292
fwiw I hate this zonie cable haha. It was gifted to me. I told them "you might as well give it to me now bc nobody is ever going to buy that color" I needed a balanced until I can get one from ali. I prefer a much tighter braid and I think a copper cable might sound great on this na2
I feel like the treble is not really well extended on the NA2, so I like it best with a silver cable. I’m using the NiceHCK LitzPS cable (4 core) on it. It is a thin cable, but is easy to work with.

Nov 23, 2020 at 4:44 PM Post #837 of 1,292
I think its the timbre of the tesla driver for me that requires more weight. bass tips definitely making me agree with you though wowee. these are one of those iems where stock tips are actually really important, kind of like cca c16. my misos just stayed in my ears when I pulled na2 out earlier. loving nicehck cables, I might try to pick one of those up.

Nov 24, 2020 at 6:19 AM Post #838 of 1,292
Anyone who wants to hear what the bass on the NM2+ is capable of should listen to Kiiara's song 1% with them, just amazing in every way :)

Nov 24, 2020 at 6:47 AM Post #839 of 1,292
I know they are not quite the same but I have a great doubt, for about the same amount would you buy an NM2 + or an AKG K371 over ear ??

Does anyone maybe have both for comparison?

I only have experience with iems and haven't tried any closed headphones yet.

Nov 24, 2020 at 7:39 AM Post #840 of 1,292
Just placed my order on AliExpress, Iater realising a cheaper order went through which hadn't been paid for and the more expensive one did, I lost out $7 not too bad lol.

Apparently been shipped already but have asked if that's correct.

Really looking forward to these. Be interesting to hear how different they are to other sets I've had like soundmagic E10 & E30 and even the M50 which are closed back over ears, obviously not a direct comparison here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back