1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Next Vienna/Austria Meet: January 24th 2015

First

Back
1 2
Next

Last
  1. plakat

Already one year? Did not expect that... We should immediately double the amount of beer :wink:

2. Edgar Kaksis
    Seminar room 351 (the one you've already had a meeting in) at Gußhausstrasse, 29 (TU Wien, new building of Electrical Engineering faculty) is reserved for January, 24 at 15 pm. I will put some guiding signs at the entrance.
    Doubled beer is good idea! :) Although I don't know what figure to double, I'll grab some beer and snacks too.

See you soon! :wink:

3. plakat
    @Edgar Kaksis thanks a lot. Looking forward to the 24th!

Yes, the number of beer bottles used remains a mystery... lets keep it that way :wink:

@ all: don't forget to bring music along, possibly even in CD format. Last time we enjoyed listening to each others collection very much... and its about the music after all.

4. Edgar Kaksis
    Also, take your music on SD or microSD in case you want to try out the modification of HM-801.

5. ampair

thanks for the reservation edgar! i'll take care of the beer if there are no objections. and i can easily double the numbers :wink:

6. FritzS

It's sounds interesting! [​IMG]

I am from Austria too.

7. plakat
  8. Edgar Kaksis
    Just a short reminder that tomorrow we have a meeting at 15 p.m. at Gußhausstrasse 29.

See you!

9. Nomax
    NOMAX WILL COMING TOMOROW!

REGARDS

10. iRaphi
    double post

11. iRaphi
    you could bring your k1000 :wink:

12. pcyco
    hallo

sorry bin krank.

gruss

thomas

13. FritzS

I had it only loan from AKG, I must give them back [​IMG] 

Gives any parking spaces around the TU Vienna?

14. ampair

Yes.

15. FritzS
    I found one [​IMG]

It was a great session - I could compare my own HA WNA-MK II with the other great amps - Phonitor 2, Violectric HPA V281.
    For me the differences are very small, so I could not exactly say witch sound better for me.

For the next session I have some ideas, invitation of an Austrian HA manufacturer and contact to the Austrian AES group. 
    I think a discussion about HiFi with members of AES could very interested.
    http://www.aes.org/sections/view.cfm?section=72
    http://www.aes-austria.org/

First

Back
1 2
Next

Last