!

Hey Hirsch,

I hope you don't mind but I stole your idea for an avatar. I couldn't help it
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
600smile.gif

Jun 4, 2004 at 6:00 AM Post #92 of 102
Hey, I am probably going to need a ride to the meet -- anyone going past Laurel? Specifically, I am within spitting distance of the 198 exit of 95.

If so, please email me, and we'll coordinate (preferably with "Head-Fi" in the subject so that I don't accidentally delete it as spam). Thanks!

If not, no worries, I can still get there (well, to the Twinbrook Metro, anyway), but I won't be bringing any (well, much) gear.

Jun 4, 2004 at 12:12 PM Post #93 of 102
Hirsh,
I'm a new member to head-fi.org. I read about tube rolling and you put me on the list. I just have read about tomorrow meeting and if still possible I would love to attend it. I noticed you have VPI Scout so I could bring EAR 834P phono stage for auditioning.

Please let me know and thanks a lot,
Jacek

Jun 4, 2004 at 1:45 PM Post #94 of 102
Dusty Chalk said:
Hey, I am probably going to need a ride to the meet -- anyone going past Laurel? Specifically, I am within spitting distance of the 198 exit of 95.
I don't know where Laurel is, but if it is North of Hirsch's place it would be no problem to swing by and pick you up.

Jun 4, 2004 at 2:14 PM Post #95 of 102
Jacek, I've sent you the directions by email.

Canman, If you're coming down 95 to the Washington beltway, you'll pass right by Dusty's exit. The 198 exit is two exits before you get to the beltway (495). If you haven't already done so, one of you should PM the other.

Jun 4, 2004 at 2:18 PM Post #96 of 102
If anybody else is making a last minute decision to come, please let me know ASAP. The odds of my seeing a request for directions are starting to get smaller as tomorrow gets closer.

Jun 4, 2004 at 2:55 PM Post #97 of 102
Hey Hirsch,

Sorry for not confirming with you sooner. I'm leaving NY at about 8:00 tommorow morning and making the trip. I'll see you guys tommorow.
Should be a great time!
biggrin.gif

Jun 4, 2004 at 3:10 PM Post #98 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by meech
Hey Hirsch,

Sorry for not confirming with you sooner. I'm leaving NY at about 8:00 tommorow morning and making the trip. I'll see you guys tommorow.
Should be a great time!
biggrin.gif

Hey Meech, It will be fun to see you again! Since it's a long drive for you, if you want we can meet up in Jersey and I'll drive you down to Hirsch's. Then I'll swing by and pick up Taylor and pick up Dusty Chalk on the way down. Let me know.

Jun 5, 2004 at 6:38 AM Post #101 of 102
I just saw this thread and I live at most, 20 minutes from anywhere in Rockville (I live in Gaithersburg). My friend and I would like to attend this meet and I could bring what little equipment I have (Alessandro MS1, Supermicro, Supermini v6, modded D-25s, Scott Nixon DacKit, I would bring the Eddie Current HD300 but it hasn't come in the mail yet). If possible, could someone get back to me about where the meet is? Hirsh, I sent you an email and PM. Sorry for being late guys.

My aim screenname is hybridx3. I'm reluctant to post my cell phone number online, no offense.

Jun 5, 2004 at 2:33 PM Post #102 of 102
Pirate, YGPM and YGEM. See you later at the meet!

I'm logging off for the day now, so I won't be able to send out any more directions, unless there's a lull somewhere. If you come upon it in time to attend, please send me an e-mail, although I can't guarantee that I'll see it in time.

I'm looking forward to this one!!

Since the meet is now upon us, almost, I'm going to close this thread down. The next news will be in the "Meet Impressions" forum sometime later...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back