Next DC/MD/VA meet: Sat Mar 8, 1 pm!
Mar 8, 2003 at 4:44 AM Post #61 of 67
I've already started setting up. If anyone makes a last minute decision to come, I'll check e-mail and PM shortly before noon tomorrow, and can send out directions if needed.

Mar 8, 2003 at 7:04 AM Post #62 of 67
Well, my friends couldn't make it up after all, last-minute change of plans, so looks like I'll be able to make it to the meet.

Hirsch, want me to bring anything (other than 'phones)? Bottle of wine, munchies, etc?

-Nadim

Mar 8, 2003 at 2:20 PM Post #63 of 67
Quote:

Originally posted by Nadim

Hirsch, want me to bring anything (other than 'phones)? Bottle of wine, munchies, etc?

-Nadim

Hi Nadim,

Glad to hear you can make it, and sorry that you missed your friends. I think that we'll be supplied with wine, but if you were to bring a six-pack of soft-drinks, or maybe some non-greasy munchies (got to keep finger prints off the equipment), it would be great. Completely optional though, as we'll get by with whatever's here.

Mar 8, 2003 at 2:33 PM Post #64 of 67
Hello,

I'm sorry to say that I won't be able to make it to the meet today. Too much work to do involving the new Gilmore amps this weekend.

Just wanted to let everyone on the boards know so nobody waits around for me to show up
smily_headphones1.gif

-antness

Mar 8, 2003 at 4:08 PM Post #65 of 67
Quote:

Originally posted by antness
Hello,

I'm sorry to say that I won't be able to make it to the meet today. Too much work to do involving the new Gilmore amps this weekend.

Just wanted to let everyone on the boards know so nobody waits around for me to show up
smily_headphones1.gif

-antness

D'oh! I'd rather my kit arrives a couple days later if I could check one out in person at the meet. But, I guess it sounds like there are a lot of people waiting already. Oh well, next time, then... Good luck with the amp-building!

-Nadim

Mar 9, 2003 at 2:22 PM Post #67 of 67
Comments about the meet are in the Member's Lounge, so I'm going to lock this thread down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back