Newsmy G1 Pocket Lossless Player
May 25, 2015 at 10:26 AM Post #47 of 122
A brief summary. If you are the owner of Nationite n2, Meizu mx2, I congratulate you. Do you love your ears. Pass by G1. Frankly weak player, and not worth the money. IMHO.

Well convince us
wink.gif
. Penon deemed it worthy to sell it so you have to explain a bit more what "weak" actually means and why you think it is not worth the money.

May 25, 2015 at 12:33 PM Post #49 of 122
Well, I'm talking about the sound quality, and integrity. The Character. Here, some bland and boring the player. For $ 93 I bought CK4 +. And for $ 86, this. Heaven and earth. IMHO.

Can you explain more about the sound characteristics of the player? Some direct comparisons also would be great . Why do you think it is weak? By weak, weaker than Meizu MX2?

May 25, 2015 at 11:46 PM Post #53 of 122
Cube c30 and Nationite Nanite n2 worth its $ 80. Newsmy G1 $ 100 expensive, but not better.

I really like the N2 / Gumstick looks with Neon Blue......btw, I know you are a fan of earbuds but by any chance did you ever try connecting a headphones to your N2 to see how powerful these are? I want to know how your N2 drove against G1.....

And when you say weak, I assume you meant to describe like, G1's not quite engaging,in overall sound presentation to N2, correct?.....

May 26, 2015 at 9:27 AM Post #55 of 122
Yeah, right. Power in n2 little better cope with earbuds 150 ohm, but also needs the head pwer amp...
I am sure that those who are not familiar with Cube C30, will be happy to hear Newsmy G1. But not me.

Thanks for the honest info. I actually backed out of this product before your opinion days ago.

Glad I have done so.

May 26, 2015 at 9:38 AM Post #56 of 122

Thanks for the honest info. I actually backed out of this product before your opinion days ago.

Glad I have done so.

Your decision may be quickly - he has not substantiated his opinion.
There is no justification, either here or in other forums.

May 26, 2015 at 11:27 AM Post #59 of 122
Do not get me wrong. I'm not a seeker of what is cheaper. I paid for earbuds VE ZEN $ 150 and I am fully satisfied, even though I know that I will have to buy another one for their best amplifier. I wanted a compact player for $ 86 and I was not fully satisfied with its relation price / quality of the sound. Different views will always have the right to exist. With respect to all who do not agree with my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back