Newsflash-Microsoft to release its own dist of Linux!!!
Oct 16, 2002 at 11:24 PM Post #2 of 12
I'm not sure I believe this.
eek.gif

Oct 16, 2002 at 11:53 PM Post #7 of 12
The headlines:

"Microsoft Invades Cuba"
Microsoft's plan to invade cuba and overthrow the government has succeeded. One Microsoft official said "It's a win-win situation. The US Government is happy and shuts up the DOJ while Microsoft institutes a monopoly within Cuba for everything from computer software to toilet paper. One more step closer to world domination. Heck, we could feed a whole development department for the cost of one developer's salary in the US. They may not know how to create an Operating System very well, but neither do our US developers."

"Microsoft Monkey Colony on Mars"
Microsoft has announced that a team of monkeys will be shot into space in 2005 to establish the first Martian Colony. At a recent press conference, Bill Gates confirmed, "We are already training the monkeys to do simple tasks like reboot the space ship when it blue screens. The space vehicle will be running our newest product, SpacePod 2004. This product will instruct the monkeys how to colonize Mars and establish trade with the Martians. We intend to monopolize this market before Human travel to Mars is possible."

Oct 17, 2002 at 3:56 AM Post #10 of 12
I wouldn't put anything past the Gates-man, aka Dr. Spin. If he did do this, I predict a lawsuit that they made variations to the standard picked apart by real Linux developers within 24 hours. And a response how there really isn't a standard from MS within 24 after that.

Oct 17, 2002 at 11:50 AM Post #11 of 12
this link is about two years old, but still quite funny.

"Microsoft has announced that a team of monkeys will be shot into space in 2005 to establish the first Martian Colony."

biggrin.gif

Oct 17, 2002 at 11:56 PM Post #12 of 12
Last minute exclusive: The proposed name for the new OS is *WINNUX*(or alternative *WINSUX*- chose your fav.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back