Newsflash, america never really went to the moon!!!
Aug 12, 2002 at 4:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 24

Flasken

Exhibit A in the case FOR a legal drinking age.
Evidence indicates that America never really went to the moon and all the pictures of men walking on the moon were simply made in a film studio!!!

Take a look at this striking new piece of evidence. The yellow arrows indicates errors that NASA made in their film studio:

moonlanding05.jpg

It is very easy to see that the mouse in the left corner is not actually a mouse. And we all know that the moon is made of gray cheese, not yellow. The directors of the moon videos must have forgotten this when they fabricated these images.

So there you have it, the final evidence that NASA's whole space program was a hoax.

Aug 13, 2002 at 5:03 AM Post #5 of 24
For anyone that actually BELIEVES the moon hoax nonsense, there's a website ( www.badastronomy.com , iirc) that REALLY debunks it. I even heard the guy do a lecture! He's very cool, and explained it all very well. I have an autographed copy of his book. Philip Plait, iirc.

Aug 13, 2002 at 3:52 PM Post #8 of 24
Quote:

Originally posted by squirt
HUH! next you'll be trying to convince me that Gilligan's Island was fake...

Did you see the Surviving Gilligan's Island Special a few months back? They talked about how the Navy was getting letters asking why they couldn't do something to help find them, and so the Navy asked the producers to do something to let people know the show was fiction.

I love it.

Aug 13, 2002 at 4:28 PM Post #9 of 24
Quote:

Originally posted by Audio Redneck
They talked about how the Navy was getting letters asking why they couldn't do something to help find them, and so the Navy asked the producers to do something to let people know the show was fiction.

I love it.

wow do i hate humans.

Aug 14, 2002 at 4:18 AM Post #11 of 24
Quote:

Originally posted by grinch

wow do i hate humans.

Think of all the good things humans have invented like Pet Rocks, flushable feminine napkins and the "Clapper"...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back