Newbie Question
Aug 20, 2018 at 10:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Brjann-Fridgard

New Head-Fier
Hey guys,

I've got a question. I've got a pioneer se-ms5t and I've directly heard the difference with all my previous headphones.
Now I'm getting a Sound Blaster X-Fi HD later today and tomorrow I'll get a Sennheiser HD 600 in my possession.
My question is, will the HD 600 work with the X-Fi HD?

Thank you,

B

Aug 20, 2018 at 2:09 PM Post #3 of 8
I don't have the X-Fi HD, but I wouldn't consider that normal. Is the crackling sound constant? You say you hear it when you play songs; when there is no sound, is there any similar or the same noise?

Aug 20, 2018 at 2:15 PM Post #4 of 8
Aug 20, 2018 at 2:18 PM Post #6 of 8
Aug 21, 2018 at 7:10 AM Post #7 of 8
Hey all,

A little update. I tried setting the CPU on minilmi 100%. I changed the frequency outputs... Nothing helped. So I thought it was maybe my pc. Plugged the X-Fi HD USB to my laptop. Same thing... Afterwards I tried another (cheap turtlebeach headphone) headphone. No cracking with the bass and the sound is pretty good. But no voice?!... I searched the net for some answers. I think I found the problem. It's the audio jack adapter. When I play with it with my pioneer headphone I get mono sound, great bass without cracking and voice. So now I'm waiting for my HD 600 that has another adapter. Maybe that will help. I'll keep you guys posted.

Cheers,

B

Users who are viewing this thread

Back