Newbie' question
Jul 27, 2009 at 1:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4


New Head-Fier
Jul 27, 2009
hi guys.
i just get into this audio world and wanna upgrade my computer sound quality
currently im using my notebook with the creative t20

my friend is selling his E-mu 0404 usb to me
but can i use it with my speakers, since the T20 only has the 3.5mm jack input


other than that, will the 0404 usb be suitable for me?
since it has lots of I/O and afterward i may upgrade my speakers to the Onkyo GXW 2.1 . Thanks
Jul 27, 2009 at 2:05 PM Post #3 of 4

Originally Posted by m1abrams /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Why would it not work? You have both 3.5mm output and RCA output, use the one that you have a cable for your amplifiered speakers.

thanks man
coz i know nothing about all the cables
there are just too many cables and they all look similar
Jul 27, 2009 at 3:19 PM Post #4 of 4
Sure, it should work. As long as you provide the needed TRS to RCA signal cable.
Looks like you have the option of 2x 1/4" TRS mono or 1x 1/8 TRS stereo from the E-mu 0404.

Users who are viewing this thread