Newbie Question - SuperMacro Amp
Jan 3, 2010 at 10:06 AM Post #16 of 22
Hello
Why isn`t Xin delivering anymore?
Someone is accepting the payment, I`ve paid 305USD via PayPal and the payment was accepted, and I guess my money is lost.
I`ll be very happy to know what`s wrong.
Regards
Tommy (Norway)

Jan 3, 2010 at 10:42 AM Post #17 of 22
jamato8,

any idea regarding the specifications for the amp I have and the exact model # ?

so far, i'm warming up to it pretty quick
biggrin.gif

Jan 3, 2010 at 11:22 AM Post #18 of 22
jebus Helsvett, well at least you paid by paypal. either make a claim for the money or the money is lost. I cant believe anyone would still try to buy one of his amps

check this thread out. its a sticky at the top of this very sub-forum for a very good reason. to remind people not to try to buy from XIN. he hasnt shipped an amp except to his chosen few for years. I seriously cant believe he is still allowed to have that paypal page up

Jan 6, 2010 at 10:18 AM Post #20 of 22
errm why not try PM

Jan 17, 2010 at 6:07 PM Post #21 of 22
So I have a Supermacro V1 with the 4 switches - the latest version is really up to $700 now? Sheesh, I wonder how much the V1 would go for, mebbe I should stick it on eBay and see what pops up.

Jan 19, 2010 at 1:54 AM Post #22 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So I have a Supermacro V1 with the 4 switches - the latest version is really up to $700 now? Sheesh, I wonder how much the V1 would go for, mebbe I should stick it on eBay and see what pops up.

Me too...and maxxed out. Works a charm! Ageing and getting more expensive like good wine????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back