• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nov 14, 2019 at 9:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Soulkai

New Head-Fier
I'll start with saying hello to you guys as it's my first time posting anything.
Hi.
So yeah, let me explain what I need yours help for, it's a decision making and simple worth it or not statement. The thing is I've just bought Sennheiser ie80s earphones and my initial plan to use them with Sony xz1 compact and poweramp grew dim as I started wondering whether I would get worth the price difference in sound by buying Shanling m0 as my main device. If that matters I'm more into bassy sounds. Low key second question: is xz1 compact any good in terms of sound quality? Idk why but I thought that it's quite decent but from what I've read so far it seems more like the opposite. If I forgot something that's important for you to help please let me know I'll try to clarify anything that might be of any use. Btw sorry for lenghty post. ✌️

Nov 15, 2019 at 11:51 AM Post #2 of 2
wondering whether I would get worth the price difference in sound by buying Shanling m0 as my main device.
I'd just stick to the Sony if I were you.

is xz1 compact any good in terms of sound quality? Idk why but I thought that it's quite decent but from what I've read so far it seems more like the opposite.
Can't really comment on it since I'm not familiar with your phone but my recommendation is to get the headphones first and try it with your phone before getting an external DAC/Amp or DAP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back