1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Newbie looking for rec: In-ear similar to Grado SR60

1. gvillecreative
    Hi guys!

I am a total newb and no where near the level of all you great audiophiles.  Can you make a rec?  I'd like to get some in-ear buds that create an experience similar to my SR60 headphones.  I have a budget of about $100. 

My music listening habits, in case it helps:
    About 15 years ago, I bought a pair of really nice Polk Audio speakers. They are amazing, and my music sounds incredible on them, but since I rarely had time to sit in my living room for an hour and listen to an album in front of them now that I'm older, I searched for a good pair of headphones a few years ago.  I ended up on here and decided to buy a pair of Grado SR60s, which have completely rocked my world.  I love them.  They make music come alive.  They are crisp, the music is vibrant, I get decent bass, etc. But now I am even more mobile than I was before, with a crazy lifestyle and want an easy to wear in-ear for good listening while walking etc.  I hate listening to the oem $15 fake ipod earbuds that I've been using.  The distortion and muddiness hurts my soul.  Please help a girl out. I want to create the experience of listening to my SR60 headphones, in an in ear.  I recently bought the monoprice cheap ones, which were GREAT on indie, but they were terrible on pop or anything with bass.  I listen to a wide range of stuff, from indie to pop to hip hop.  My most listened to stuff is probably Andrew Bird, Cat Power, Jack Johnson, MIA and JayZ. 

Please help!  I want to add them to my xmas wishlist.