New Zen 20gb (not micro, not touch)
post-1393695
Post #1 of 3

Mano

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
http://www.creative.com/products/pro...&product=11519

Creative is advertising a new Zen, is there any review on it available online? i have been searching for one to no avail, and since it shares the "Zen" name with A LOT of other Creative products it doesnt help to find one either.

with all the features and if the sound quality is as good as they advertise i might be taking the plunge for one when they are available if the price is right...

would like a better battery life tho....

*edit*: some info about it...

http://www.trustedreviews.com/articl...t=1202&head=71

also seems to be available in Asia (singapore at around 310 us dollars, japan about 280 usd)

post-1393708
Post #2 of 3

GSTom1

500+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
I think Creative Labs need to develop more distinctive designs for each class of player. While this design looks good on the Zen Micro, I don't think it works so well as a full sized player. Something about it just doesn't seem right?!?

I can't believe all this time and still no line out (or line in) or lossless support on any new Creative player!

post-1393765
Post #3 of 3

Cyclone

Headphoneus Supremus
Reaction score
Quote:

Originally Posted by GSTom1
I think Creative Labs need to develop more distinctive designs for each class of player. While this design looks good on the Zen Micro, I don't think it works so well as a full sized player. Something about it just doesn't seem right?!?

I can't believe all this time and still no line out (or line in) or lossless support on any new Creative player!

ya, this thing is just one ugly DAP... brrrr its ugly.

Well the new neeon (sp?) is going to have a line-in feature. But other than that the creative players are pretty weak on the more techy features right now. Almost all of them have FM players though so im still happy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)