1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

New Zealand Headphone Meet MK II, 2015 Ed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
First

Back
1 2 3 4
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Next

Last
  1. piksnz
    Excellent ... Thanks Paul. Looking forward to do a comparison video.

2. Brooko Contributor
    I'll give you a yell mid-June.  In the meantime I'll enjoy the heck out of it !

piksnz likes this.
  3. HelmetGuy

I'll probably have soldering stuff handy at the meet in case my Bottlehead Crack gives up the ghost.

Speaking of which, the kit showed up today. Way earlier than I expected! In fact so early that I haven't bothered to get half the stuff needed for the build yet. Oh well, no rush...

I've also recently picked up a pair of Hifiman HE-500s. Sounding nice, smooth and authoritative out of the V200. I'll have them at the meet too.

4. NZtechfreak

Nice! I've only ever briefly heard the HE-500, will be nice to have a chance to hear it again.

5. piksnz
    It would be good if we can get a HE1000 for demo. Its one of the latest buzz in overear headphones.

6. NZtechfreak

I'm trying to arrange that. I'll be buying the HE-1000 I think, but unlikely have the funds for that prior to this year's meet.

piksnz likes this.
  7. Aiyah
    Are ticket sales still available? Bank account details would be great!

8. Mattanus
    i picked up a pair of HE-400i's but let go of my amp. So that is all I would be able to bring to the meet. Oh also some Earsonic SM3's if i havent sold them my then.

9. NZtechfreak

Yes, still available, links in the first post to sales.

Cool, I'm keen to hear the 400i. You'll be able to take it around all the different rigs and listen.

10. Badas
    Damn,

I just found out about this. Very cool.

I will be there.

Should I bring my gear? It is listed in my signature.

Or does everyone know about it?

11. Brooko Contributor
    Definitely - I'd love to hear the WA22 and LCD3

12. Badas

Okay. I will look into it. [​IMG]

13. Badas

Yip,

I will be there.

Picture of the gear I will be bringing.

IMG_3233.jpg

image.jpg

Audeze LCD3C, Arcam irDAC, Oppo HA-1 and Woo Audio WA22. There might be a second set of HP's. I'm kinda shopping right now. I might wait until the meet. :wink:

14. TonyNewman
    I'll be joining Badas there and bringing my Auralic Vega + Simaudio 430HA combination plus modded HE6 and modded HD800.

With some luck, I might also be able to bring one of these, but it all depends on Glenn's schedule. His amps are in high demand and even September might be too soon for this.

LL.jpg

Top.jpg

If this amp doesn't induce multiple nerdgasms I don't know what will [​IMG]

If I don't have this baby by then I might bring the WA5 along, but that thing is a beast to move around.

15. Badas
    ^

It should be a fun day. :gs1000smile:

First

Back
1 2 3 4
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Next

Last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.