1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

New Zealand Headphone Meet MK II, 2015 Ed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
First

Back
14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Next

Last
  1. NZtechfreak

Hope it goes well? Worst case scenario I sit there by myself listening to the LCD-4, it'll definitely go well!

:)

2. Badas
    I might be able to make it. Where do we meet?

3. NZtechfreak

Going to check with work if I can borrow our meeting room, that'll be Mangere if so.

Popped the Ether on Trademe, obviously price will be cheaper if purchased via Head-Fi.

4. HelmetGuy

Oh, you meant to purchase.

Are you bringing the Ether this Saturday?

5. NZtechfreak

Certainly, will bring everything.

Just collected the LCD-4, oh my!

6. HelmetGuy
    The anticipation is real!

Is there any interest in my W3000ANV being present (to demo)?

7. Aiyah

**** yes. I'm in, I'll try to bring my Bimby (if I can get into my office tomorrow beforehand).

8. NZtechfreak
    I wasn't able to confirm using my work as a venue, alternatives?

9. HelmetGuy

There's my place if numbers are going to be low. I can accomodate like 5 people max. Or BYO furniture (seriously).

10. NZtechfreak

I think we're only 3-4 right now, so that'd be good I think. Do you want to PM me your address? I was thinking like 1-4 or 5pm or so? I'll bring my CAS192D and CMA800R monoblocks, as well as Note 4 and Nexus 6P with Chord Mojo (and LCD-4, HE6, both Ethers, MPH1000, FAD Pandora Hope VI and T5p).

11. HelmetGuy

Actually I've rung up and gotten permission to use the board room at my office, so we now have room for all your gear!

3pm should do. I'll have my lesser setup present - Audiolab M-DAC, Violectric V200 along with the HD800 and W3000ANV.

@Aiyah if you're keen I'll give you a PM with the address.

Anyone else who wants in, send me a PM. I just ask to please keep the address to yourself and not forward it on to others.

12. poes
    Ah man would've been great but I'm stuck down south in Welly, and have minimal kit at this stage!

13. 62ohm
    Went to Cape Reinga recently, brought a portable chair and listened to some Fleetwood Mac & Eagles with my simple portable setup (K812 & smartphone) with this kind of view,

IMG20151101164641.jpg

Was a simply sensational experience...

14. HelmetGuy

With K812s even! My pricey cans only ever leave the house for meets.

On that note we can still accomodate a few more people for the meet today. Anyone can flick me a PM if interested.

15. NZtechfreak
    Any chance we can do it a bit earlier? Would make a big difference for the evening here with the kids.

First

Back
14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Next

Last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.