New York Audio Show 2014 ***Now With Discounted Tickets Info***
Feb 8, 2014 at 5:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 21

sfactor23

New Head-Fier
announced for September 26-28, 2014 - event being moved from Manhattan to Brooklyn, to the Marriott Hotel near the Brooklyn Bridge (333 Adams Street)

http://www.chestergroup.org/newyorkaudioshow/2014

Aug 26, 2014 at 4:21 AM Post #2 of 21
He y -

I reached out to the organizers of this year's NY Audio Show and they were generous enough to offer us a 10% discount on tickets.

If you are interested, go to:

http://www.chestergroup.org/newyorkaudioshow/2014/tickets

Select you ticket type (one, two, or all three days) and then, on the next page, enter coupon code H2e0a1d4fi to get the discount
(It works, I just tried it)

Last year's show was fun; hopefully this year's show will be even better -
See you there -

Sep 25, 2014 at 4:11 AM Post #8 of 21
To those that will be able to attend the show,  can you tell us how the Lampizator HEAD DAC does sound (and look).

Ask also when it's big brother, the Lampizator Big7-Headphone DAC will be available.

thanks in advance

PS: Don't miss the lampizator booth, this head Dac IMO is a very exciting product...

Sep 25, 2014 at 2:38 PM Post #9 of 21
To those that will be able to attend the show,  can you tell us how the Lampizator HEAD DAC does sound (and look).

Ask also when it's big brother, the Lampizator Big7-Headphone DAC will be available.

thanks in advance

PS: Don't miss the lampizator booth, this head Dac IMO is a very exciting product...

OK. Will check it out and report back. Hope to be there on Saturday.

Sep 25, 2014 at 2:40 PM Post #10 of 21
OK. Will check it out and report back. Hope to be there on Saturday.

thanks. ..if you can take pictures of the head Dac :)

And, may be... there will be booth version: the "standard" HeadDAc and... the Big7-HeadDac 
biggrin.gif
 ?

Sep 26, 2014 at 9:01 AM Post #12 of 21
And Since we are in NY, maybe Mytek will show their new DAC: The MANHATTAN :) ?

Oct 1, 2014 at 3:16 AM Post #14 of 21
no report yet ? can't find any good one on internet !

Oct 1, 2014 at 11:10 AM Post #15 of 21
  no report yet ? can't find any good one on internet !

There are some brief impressions in the Hardware section of the Steve Hoffman forums.

I have been too busy to post impressions and pics but will try to do so relatively soon. Should I post here or should it be a new thread in the impressions forum?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back