NEW XDUOO X serie DAP-X20, X10+ & X3+. XDUOO Are on FIRE!!!

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Nymphonomaniac, Dec 14, 2017.
?

What would be an interesting feature to have in a TOTL Xduoo DAP?

1. Dual hifi DAC

2. More internal memory

3. changeable battery

4. more DAC filter for soundsignature

5. changeable amps

6. android touchscreen

7. wifi & bluetooth

8. USB DAC

9. radio

10. xlr balanced output

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5
7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Next

Last
  1. Dexter22
    X10 and the x3 were talked about a lot here. They did sound good at their prices. Yet the customer support sucked according to many. No warranty policy sucks for a product worth 50 bucks even. So what did xduoo think when they released a 250 bucks x20. If it has a warranty which works I am ready to jump gun for a third time. My x3 and x10 both didn' break. But I am afraid to pay this much for a thing which can go bananas.

2. Drumkrunk
    I voted Changeable Battery and USB dac, but there were some other good suggestions there. for a portable player I think the Dual DAC chipsets set up would have to go hand in hand with a USB dac function as you could enjoy the sound at home with your desktop.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
  3. Nymphonomaniac
    Xduoo company have make lot of change for 2018, wich include better consumer support and firmware update. Proof is after 2 weeks of release, Xduoo already make a update for D3 firmware, wich they never did for X3 and X10.
    Xduoo, I think, really want to improve their company and I don't think its just words.

4. Nymphonomaniac
    More about the Xduoo X20 that is OUT NOW.

It have USB DAC fonction (hourray!)
    It have easy to use dual way bluetooth as seen here:

And REAL balanced out.

Oh, this one look very promising:):):)

5. kova4a
    I have to admit that until very recently I was sure the x20 was having a touchscreen, which apparently it doesn't - just all the controls are moved to the right side. I'm still considering trying it out but I don't know - now I have reservations because of the UI. I wonder if I can expects something on x10's level, which is very snappy and responsive or the lagfest that is the nano in comparison. And also the fact that one could snag a cayin n5ii for 280 bucks, so for 30 or so you get android and a touchscreen.

6. Nymphonomaniac
    Oh, never think X20 will be a touchscreen...Xduoo aren't a company that use touchscreen much in there history....wich for a next TOLT DAP could be very interesting. About touchscreen, if it can't have full android app and all I sincerly don't see the point....and can find it a drawback if it constraint you from using fast option. Ibasso DX80 is the supreme example of that useless cumbersome touchscreen stuffs.....but yeah, it COULD be interesting for sure, hey, using music streaming apps decoded by a Sabre or AK dac and well amped is sure alot of fun.

Oh, and Steven from Xduoo tell me sometime ago that the engineer are working on an android touchscreen based DAP, well, they think about it....

All my hope are as always about sound, as its the first Sabre DAC they use, I wonder how its implemented, and how balanced out sound too....what thing I like about Xduoo is the different soundsignature from all there DAP...

240-280$ sure is a little pricey, but again, we know...we know...MSRP price is always something VERY ephemere.

7. kova4a
    Well, I'm not one who cares too much about touchscreen but I have to admit that I kinda got used to the sony UI. I fully realize that a touchscreen DAP with proprietary UI from Sony and a touchscreen DAP from a small Chinese manufacturer is going to be a completely different thing, but it can be useful if done right. As far as android players go - they need some more time IMO, coz to be properly usable they need a hardware in the vicinity of the hiby R6 at least. Now they just drop android on top of several years old hardware and wonder why people have complaints. And android complicated the things a lot. What manufacturers should be doing with the hardware they are currently using is custom software based on android, just pure DAP functionality with added streaming capabilities like deezer, tidal and spotify.

Oh, and tell this Steven guy to send us both an x20.

Nymphonomaniac likes this.
  8. Nymphonomaniac
    Interesting toughs.
    Yeah, was talking too about music streaming apps....not like to play retard games or stuffs....all about MUSIC!

And for Steven consumer service agent, ask this yourself, I don't ask anything myself, I ask LOT of questions for sure toughs and firmware update is a good sign of communication I have with him perhaps. If Xduoo tell me they search reviewers I guess you will be the first to know. The video I send is from Xduoo reviewer...but he do not tell much for now, hope a real review will come soon!

9. RedJohn456
    Hi folks, lookie what the mailman dropped off!!

20180112_134144.jpg 20180112_134152.jpg 20180112_134154.jpg

Unboxing and first impressions to follow, including official threads ala X10. I gotta say, xDuoo is killing it in terms of package presentation!
    I will compare against the X10 to begin with. Can anyone give me any advice on how to volume match DAPs for easy comparisons? I have a whole bunch of DAPs to compare against, but unless I can volume match them all, it won't be a fair comparison.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    Bellyworshipper, jaxz and kalo86 like this.
  10. jaxz
    @RedJohn456 Nice! I'm very interested on gapeless and smooth transition between tracks on X20 since previous Xduoo DAPs can't deliver that. Thanks.

11. waynes world
    The simplest way is to turn every DAP to MAXIMUM volume. After you finish listening to them all, it should be a fair fight (because you will be deaf lol).

RedJohn456 likes this.
  12. RedJohn456
    the options menu has gapless playback and after activating it, it seems to be working as intended. :) No gap at the beginning of songs and gapless looks to be working. Mind you I am using a back up slow microSD card. I need to order a proper class 10 card for fast performance. Even then, the UI is BLOODY FARKING fast. As in the X20 doesn't know the definition of lag. Instantaneous startup of songs and loading library.

Haha that is a foolproof plan, should have tried this ages ago :wink:

13. bsoplinger
    That's a different box than I remember for my nano D3. Interestingly it says cue support and I still haven't gotten that to work with the latest firmware update, let alone the original version. Just a heads up from the nano D3 thread. There's already a firmware update available. See that thread. I'm trying to be good and keep nano D3 info off this thread.

RedJohn456 likes this.
  14. pranavtripathi
    Any news on when the Xduoo X10+ might be released?

15. jaxz

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5
7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Next

Last