new U Jays on the way
May 18, 2015 at 1:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

god-bluff

Headphoneus Supremus
These look great. Scandinavian cool http://www.jays.se/products/u-jays?utm_source=RuleMailer&utm_medium=Email&utm_content=Subscriber%23386&utm_campaign=u-JAYS%20Launch

May 18, 2015 at 2:26 PM Post #2 of 15
And they should make an interesting rival to the H2. Both seem, to me, to be of a similar discrete style and class in a sea of bling.

Feb 5, 2016 at 9:50 AM Post #3 of 15
It's taken a while but these beauties are finally on sale.

210 euros. 

Feb 17, 2016 at 2:05 AM Post #4 of 15
They are really nice looking with some sharp colour schemes. No information on them in terms of specifications which is odd.

Feb 18, 2016 at 10:40 AM Post #6 of 15
^ Thank you, I will wait and see if any impressions come out as currently I'm not in the market for a new headphone, but that may change quickly enough. I really like the styling of this headphone, very sharp looking.

Mar 17, 2016 at 9:36 AM Post #7 of 15
I'm thinking of getting these for my wife. Stylish and hopefully good for listening. What I really wish is that Jays hits the market with wireless ANC headphones!

Apr 11, 2016 at 4:57 PM Post #9 of 15

Holy moly - these are sexy as hell. Waiting on some reviews.

My review of it should be out within the next few days....  
cool.gif

Teaser from the photoshoot:

--

Oct 16, 2016 at 6:14 PM Post #11 of 15
They announced a new wireless version at RMAF. I think u-Jays should be well suited for a wireless headphone as they are very easy to drive and the colored sound seems pretty adaptable to different sources. Pretty decent price too since the reduction.

Oct 16, 2016 at 6:39 PM Post #12 of 15
They announced a new wireless version at RMAF. I think u-Jays should be well suited for a wireless headphone as they are very easy to drive and the colored sound seems pretty adaptable to different sources. Pretty decent price too since the reduction.

How much are they going from now?

Oct 16, 2016 at 7:00 PM Post #13 of 15
How much are they going from now?

got mine used but I think the current price is 120 USD for the wired, they announced the wireless for 179

Oct 17, 2016 at 5:09 PM Post #14 of 15
got mine used but I think the current price is 120 USD for the wired, they announced the wireless for 179

That is correct.  Can't wait to hear the new wireless version.

Sep 12, 2018 at 9:06 AM Post #15 of 15
Hi Guys, looking for your help!
I bought q-jays from their website, I am in Netherlands BTW, a year ago but didn't use it much because it was a bit harsh for my taste.
Recently I decided to give it an another try and realized that my units are imbalanced, the sound from the right unit is quite smaller than the other.
I checked the connections and the protective filters to make sure, then did all kinds of A/B tests, swap left and right, wearing upside, changing the protective filter left and right, try different sources, and compare with other earphones, but the sound from the right unit is always smaller. So, I emailed to Jays and they send me a copy paste reply to check what I already did, replied back that I did but it's same. Then another reply from Jays with the similar story and stopped to responding to my email. I decided to make a phone call but surprisingly they have no phone number on their web site.

Dear Members, what kinds of measure I can take if they don't responding to your service request? Has anyone had a similar experience?

I hope that this is an issue with the person handling my case and not Scandinavian BS.
Have a nice day anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back