NEW: Tralucent Audio Plus5 BA IEM
May 18, 2016 at 10:46 AM Post #751 of 1,275
  Hiya H20, been hiding in my cave these days and rotating around these phones.
What I like about P5 is it gives me a feeling of grand and surrounded by the music, smooth and non-fatigue.
Whereas, for the 2.2, its give me a feeling of excitement, perhaps due it being precise.

Nevertheless, I would say I have enjoyed both very much, and the selection of which phone to use would very much depend on my mood and the songs being played.
Tough time for me as well 
smile.gif

Yes, Plus5 takes an entirely separated theme to previous Tralucent earphones and basically many earphones on the market.

Apparently it was designed to replicate a live concert, but not just any concert, one being played in a grand Church hall or similar from my conversations.

How music should be heard and betrayed live. Mr Tralucent sure did do something differently.

May 20, 2016 at 1:17 PM Post #752 of 1,275
So the Plus5 being the smallest IEM offered by Tralucent,how is the comfort after few hours been in your ears?
I am really considering to get a pair for my Tera Player,but comfort is as important for me as the sound.
I want to be able to lay on the pillow and listen to music in the night.
Westone IEMs were the most comfortable i ever tried.

May 20, 2016 at 1:23 PM Post #753 of 1,275
(P5)....,how is the comfort after few hours been in your ears?...I want to be able to lay on the pillow and listen to music in the night.

very good question.  I stopped using my Roxane because they are way too big and therefore unconfortable on the pillow.

May 20, 2016 at 8:18 PM Post #754 of 1,275
I can't say I have laid in bed with the Plus5, but it certainly is the smallest of the Tralucent IEMs and most certainly is nothing compared to the mammoth Roxanne. :)

And as for Musicday, I have gone days where I have the Plus5 on most of the time.

May 21, 2016 at 11:09 AM Post #755 of 1,275
So the Plus5 being the smallest IEM offered by Tralucent,how is the comfort after few hours been in your ears?
I am really considering to get a pair for my Tera Player,but comfort is as important for me as the sound.
I want to be able to lay on the pillow and listen to music in the night.
Westone IEMs were the most comfortable i ever tried.

Some of the most comfortable ear guides you'll ever wear.

Laying on your side, hmm, not sure.

May 22, 2016 at 7:31 AM Post #757 of 1,275
While its probably possible to lay on your side with Tralucent IEMs I personally won't advise it.

You're purchasing an expensive valuable listening device for expereincing music, not to roll around in bed at night like wearing a set of isolating earplugs. I also don't think the male plugs connected to the IEM shell would take kindly to this treatment, and that's my main concern is someone laying on their side thinking everythings great then Gavin need to deal with some return because you put too much weight on the shell/connection.

1. Take them to the gym? Sure, do that at your own risk..
  2. Laying down applying pressure to the male/female shell socket? Not something I'd recommend.

If you want to listen laying down lay on your back, maybe you can even browse Head-fi on your phone above your head like I do at the same time.

May 22, 2016 at 9:12 AM Post #758 of 1,275
Agreed, H20. When I fly Long haul, I have customs for when I am liable to sleep on my side.

May 22, 2016 at 10:38 AM Post #759 of 1,275
Plus5 has lush and organic sound. It is very smooth without losing any micro-detail. Compare to my Fitear headphone Plus5 definitely has better depth, width and rich soundstage such you were surround by the music, the separation just incredible. About the bass: wow! while i playing "Way down deep" by Jennifer Warnes the subbass just hit hard and tight without too bassy!

Plus5 sure is my top one headphone now but unfortunately i have to let it go. I just get a call from my decorator and my new house decoration over budget and i need money to settle my decoration fee.
frown.gif

Kindly let me know if you are interested .

May 22, 2016 at 10:48 AM Post #760 of 1,275
I agree, I don't like doing it either, but it can be done. I kind of adjust my pillow, so it's folded basically in half. I try to just give my head, above my ear, support. Also, if I place my head at the right angle, especially on the couch (love laying in the couch to listen to music or watch movies), I can rest my head where there is minimal pressure on my ear piece.

May 22, 2016 at 11:41 AM Post #761 of 1,275
Plus5 has lush and organic sound. It is very smooth without losing any micro-detail. Compare to my Fitear headphone Plus5 definitely has better depth, width and rich soundstage such you were surround by the music, the separation just incredible. About the bass: wow! while i playing "Way down deep" by Jennifer Warnes the subbass just hit hard and tight without too bassy!

Plus5 sure is my top one headphone now but unfortunately i have to let it go. I just get a call from my decorator and my new house decoration over budget and i need money to settle my decoration fee.:frowning2:

Kindly let me know if you are interested .
It's so funny when people promote an iem as the best before selling it. This excuse with the decorator is quite good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back