New Totally Custom IEM's
Feb 12, 2006 at 11:57 PM Post #16 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by USER NAME:
Yeah she was making those. They looked pretty cool. Make sure to check out the dual driver one. She had a few different cable options and different types of silicone. I wish I could have payed closer attention, but I had a three year old tugging at me.

She might be listed as "Now Hear This". She was one of the last tables on the way out. I went clockwise. I think it was against the wall near Honda. Not far from the Entrance/Exit by the hot women handing out bags, wearing skin tight bodysuits that were so short it made me choke on my own tounge.

Unfortunately I've been stuck here at work all day. :[

Did you make it back to get some pix??

Feb 13, 2006 at 2:31 AM Post #19 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by USER NAME:
I had to go to church for a baptism and then to the party and I just got back. I'm going to have her send me some pictures when she gets back to FL.

Wait, are you saying that you used the in ear sound blocking custom molds for your headphones in church?

Feb 13, 2006 at 11:56 PM Post #20 of 23
No he's saying he went to church so he couldn't goto the convention to find out more about these products.

For those who were wondering, she emailed me back saying she will post stuff to europe and at a reasonable rate too. $8 delivery for the earbud holders. I may have to see a DR about my ears so it would be uniwse to order anything before I know whats happening there but if it's all alright probably order some and will be sure to tell you what I find.

Feb 14, 2006 at 4:23 PM Post #21 of 23
Marilyn Nadia has made several in-ear monitors for me and my motorcycle passengers. The most recent pair she made for me has a short cord for easy use with my AutoCom motorcycle intercom (attaches near the helmet).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back