New top Lotoo Mjolnir
Mar 13, 2024 at 12:52 PM Post #646 of 659
MusicTeck just tested this one and was able to make it work with an Android device. I will try the Linsoul cable first since it will arrive tomorrow.

Thanks for the help once again, I will report back.

1710348711412.png

Mar 13, 2024 at 1:00 PM Post #647 of 659
MusicTeck just tested this one and was able to make it work with an Android device. I will try the Linsoul cable first since it will arrive tomorrow.

Thanks for the help once again, I will report back.

1710348711412.png

I have both PAW S2 OTG cable and ddHiFi one. And I have confirmed those cables to work for the connection with iPhone 15 Pro Max and the Mjölnir as USB-DAC.

Mar 13, 2024 at 1:02 PM Post #648 of 659
I have both PAW S2 OTG cable and ddHiFi one. And I have confirmed those cables to work for the connection with iPhone 15 Pro Max and the Mjölnir as USB-DAC.

Awesome, thank you all for your help! I'm looking forward to getting the cable. I love the sound this thing puts out, so crystal clear and smooth.

I just need to source the Van Nuys case now as that one looks better for traveling with the USB C ports being exposed.

Mar 13, 2024 at 1:09 PM Post #649 of 659
Awesome, thank you all for your help! I'm looking forward to getting the cable. I love the sound this thing puts out, so crystal clear and smooth.

I just need to source the Van Nuys case now as that one looks better for traveling with the USB C ports being exposed.

I'm also considering to get the VanNuys case, or this one.

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2024 at 1:46 PM Post #651 of 659
Can somdone please post a picture of the Van Nuys case for the LoToo Mjolnir, plus where to get it? I can’t seem to find it. Thanks!

Mar 15, 2024 at 4:03 AM Post #654 of 659
Perfect. I guess i'll order this one as well as back up. Thx

Enjoy the nasty device.
Btw: as you mentioned in watercooler? I'm not that sure desktop devices bring that quality with much lower prices. I was looking for a rn6 -synergy upgrade to 320max. Tested t+a ha200 and ferrum wandla-oor-hypsos stack and they were not as smooth as mjölnir. So my choice at the end was easy to choose (not talking about wallet ^^). I wouldn't say there is no cheaper stuff on same quality level (consistency, coherency, smoothness, impact, dynamics, layering,..), but at least it's not just the first equipment you choose, which plays on that level.

Mar 15, 2024 at 5:06 AM Post #655 of 659
Can somdone please post a picture of the Van Nuys case for the LoToo Mjolnir, plus where to get it? I can’t seem to find it. Thanks!
I should be getting mine within the next month. Will try and remember to post photos :)

Mar 15, 2024 at 7:31 AM Post #656 of 659
Perfect. I guess i'll order this one as well as back up. Thx

Enjoy the nasty device.
Btw: as you mentioned in watercooler? I'm not that sure desktop devices bring that quality with much lower prices. I was looking for a rn6 -synergy upgrade to 320max. Tested t+a ha200 and ferrum wandla-oor-hypsos stack and they were not as smooth as mjölnir. So my choice at the end was easy to choose (not talking about wallet ^^). I wouldn't say there is no cheaper stuff on same quality level (consistency, coherency, smoothness, impact, dynamics, layering,..), but at least it's not just the first equipment you choose, which plays on that level.

My comments regarding other pieces of gear offering similar SQ at a lower cost were statements made to me by others who are much more experienced in desktop gear than I am. At the end of the day I still bought the Mjolnir because I enjoyed what I heard with it and that’s what matters to me :)

But I am glad that you think otherwise, that makes my wallet slightly happier 🤣

In any case, I love the Mjolnir and the sound it’s capable of outputting so I’m very happy with my purchase whether or not better value products exist :)

Mar 21, 2024 at 9:36 AM Post #658 of 659

Users who are viewing this thread

Back