New to Mp3.. got refurb sansa clip... how do I load the music from my hardrive?
Nov 8, 2008 at 11:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

DunninLA

100+ Head-Fier
I have ripped about 50 cds so far. I borrowed an ipod Touch. I loaded that by taking my albums from c:EACrips and dragging them into iTunes. Then from iTunes syncing to the Touch.

Now that I have the Sansa Clip USB connected to the computer, Windows came up and asked me if I wanted to sync to the Clip. I answered yes, and it went and grabbed songs from the refurbed Clip and populated a Windows Media Player.

So I erased all the songs it grabbed off the Clip, but don't know how to erase the clip, or how to drag songs from c:EACrips into the Clip, or how to populate Windows Media Player with my songs from c:EACRips into Windows Media Player.

Any real simple step by step instructions for someone who has never seen or used Windows Media Player before? I can click on LIBRARY, then ADD SONGS TO LIBRARY, but the paths it gives me in the pulldown menu do not go to C:EACrips...

Nov 8, 2008 at 11:07 PM Post #2 of 6
If you want to deleat all songs on the clip just go to settings and then format. When in the song press down arrow and you will see deleat song.

Nov 8, 2008 at 11:42 PM Post #5 of 6
OK, I'm sort of improvising here. I decided to erase all the iTunes folders on the computer, and I'm now copying Folder containing all the ripped cds (C:EACrips) to C:\Documents and Settings\Larry\My Documents\My Music

I think WMP has a path to get there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back