New Thngs for the New Year
Dec 30, 2003 at 12:37 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
Hi All,

Friday the Shure E3c will be shipping out to those of you who pre-ordered it. I will have a few more to send out on Friday so get your orders in asap. There will only be about a 1 week or less wait for more to arrive but why wait at all...
I will soon have VPI turntables to join Bluenote, SOTA and Music Hall. I feel like I have the best turntables available at any price point!
Also coming soon are the HA-2 and Porta Corda from Meier Audio to fill out their line available at TTV&HJ. The RKV Mark II is in stock already so if you've been looking for one ....
Isn't Rays Emmeline Stealth a beauty!!! They will be available from me after Rays very generous low price offering is over and he can get caught up making them.

Thank You to all who have made TTV&HJ a success by making your purchases from us. We feel honored serving you and hope to continue to bring you the best gear available. Happy New Year and we'll be talkin to you soon...

Todd

Dec 30, 2003 at 7:50 PM Post #2 of 7
i'm excited 'bout your recent addition of vpi turntables & was just wonderin' if there were any introductory specials in the works?...

cheers...

Dec 30, 2003 at 9:51 PM Post #3 of 7
Sweet. I look forward to the additional selection. This is quite a wide range of equipment, including both turntables and headphone amps. Plus Todd's deals are amazing - his 10% sales are incredible and very selfless. Thanks for supporting the community, Mr. Green.

Cheers,
Geek

Dec 30, 2003 at 10:57 PM Post #4 of 7
Ha! I read the title of this thread really quickly, and thought you were selling 'thongs' now! LOL
tongue.gif
!

Dec 30, 2003 at 11:29 PM Post #5 of 7
[size=xx-small] Quote:

Originally posted by jpelg
Ha! I read the title of this thread really quickly, and thought you were selling 'thongs' now! LOL
tongue.gif
!

[/size]It's not entirely far-fetched, man!
wink.gif

[align=center]
[size=xx-small]Click on the photo.[/size][/align]

Dec 31, 2003 at 12:17 AM Post #6 of 7
HI All,

TTV&HJ thongs, hmmm could be a big hit. I'll run it through my sales team here and see what they think.

As for the VPI introductory sale, call me and we can discuss that one on one. I could see there being package deals and I am willing to work with you guys to help you get the turntables you want/need.

Hey Geek,
If you aren't too busy next week why don't you stop by and check out some of the new gear. Give me a call if you are interested 285-3910

Jude,
HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and another fine job this year running Head-FI. All the best to you and your family!!! And nice thong
biggrin.gif

Todd

Dec 31, 2003 at 2:45 AM Post #7 of 7
Quote:

Originally posted by jude
It's not entirely far-fetched, man!
wink.gif

LOL ! Wedgie-Fi rides again !

tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back