New SoundEarphones.com & New Coupons!
Jul 27, 2010 at 2:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

MfiveM

Member of the Trade: SoundEarphones.com
 ​
I am pleased to announce the new SoundEarphones.com. We have added complete Facebook integration along with a much smoother checkout process. We still have many more changes and new announcements coming this year so stay tuned. 
 ​
15% Off Site Wide Coupon - No Minimum.
Just enter code: site15 at checkout to receive the discount. Coupon is valid until August 30th 2010. 
 ​
Take 40% Off ALL In-Stock AKG Earphones & Headphones.
Just enter code: 40AKG at checkout to receive the discount. Promotion expires on August 10th 2010.
 ​

Aug 1, 2010 at 11:28 PM Post #4 of 13
I just tried the 15site code and it did not work either.
confused_face.gif

-Aaron

Sep 15, 2010 at 7:10 PM Post #10 of 13
I was talking about the website, not that i'm defending my honour or anything... thnaks for the advice

Quote:
It's also a bit out-dated. You're best bet is to check their facebook and or twitter to get more up to date coupons. Such as the "School" coupon that gives %15 off until the 30th of September.

Dec 26, 2010 at 1:10 PM Post #12 of 13

Quote:
Michael- any active coupon codes right now for Head-Fiers, thinking of picking up some new phones.

Yes, here are our current promos:

Purchase the Klipsch Image One or Earsonics SM3 and take $50 off your next pair of earphones!  Use this sale to buy a gift  for someone special and also reward yourself a pair for the Holidays! 

Use coupon code BOGO
(Both pairs must be purchased at same time and no other discounts apply)

Or save 15% off your next order

Use coupon code "Site15"
(Offer excludes Grado, Sennheiser, and Shure products)

Sep 13, 2011 at 7:24 AM Post #13 of 13
Any other discount coupon still active? May pick some earphones up real soon. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back