NEW Sony Walkman Z Series mini review!!!
Jan 28, 2015 at 8:50 PM Post #3,996 of 4,019
Thanks for the info
spent time looking online before I posted,
been using Pha2 with my iPod and just was looking to compare it to the z walkman for fun
Do have any idea if .m4v files will play on zx1? can not seem to find an answer to that.

Thanks for taking the time

Jan 28, 2015 at 11:04 PM Post #3,997 of 4,019
I don't have ZX1 as it didn't have much specs to warrant such a high price.
I don't think ZX1 natively will play apples .m4v unless one can download some media player via Google store that supports that file.
That's another thing I don't get. If one buys either movies from iTunes/microsoft, all players and phones that support video playback should do so.
Regarding z Walkman with pha2, you can also use one of those wmport to 3.5mm adapter.
I think also you can use the micro-hdmi to usb, but I don't know that works.

Jan 29, 2015 at 7:41 AM Post #3,998 of 4,019
z walkman plays the .m4v so was hoping Sony did not do away with the format in newer models

am going to look around for wmport to 3.5mm cable

thanks 

Feb 28, 2015 at 6:59 PM Post #4,002 of 4,019
Originally Posted by Yukster View Post

I just did it. Applied the OTA update over a rooted installation. Was able to update without a problem. YMMV

Afterwards I used the Xperia Rootkit to gain root access again.

QUite interesting. Which method did you use? The Doomlord Method for Experia? Just tried it and it did not work.

I'm looking desperatly for a way to root my device. The neweset firmware isn't supported anymore by this chinese tool (vroot, no iroot))

@ I just emailed to guys who wrote that tool if they plan to release further methods for rooting,

Kind regards

May 23, 2015 at 5:51 PM Post #4,003 of 4,019
Necro thread bump, however - it is the Z1060's synergy with the 1Plus2 that has convinced me to get a ZX2...

Hope that the sound signature follows in the bloodline - but, will find out soon enough :)

Jul 3, 2015 at 7:11 PM Post #4,005 of 4,019
What happened to your screen?

I love z Walkman. Perfect ergonomics imo.
Also there is a software in the home screen that shows "recently added and played" tracks which I love.
Sound is still as good as it gets.
I forgot how good the z1000 sounded ,but now I'm reunited with it. Just need to repair the screen and if I can upgrade memory to 128gb I'll be set :smiley:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back