NEW Sony EX90LP
Jan 8, 2006 at 10:29 PM Post #2 of 119
Aesthetically they look beautifull, but knowing a little bit of sony's makes me guess, they the must deliver brutal bass, be a little muddy and with low detail, and that wire must break after a short period of time
biggrin.gif

Jan 8, 2006 at 10:32 PM Post #4 of 119
Does look interesting. I've always thought that if Sony got the Qualia MDR-EXQ1 sound in an $80 price point it would be a winner. But I've always been someone who's always kind of liked the EX71...

Best,

-Jason

Jan 8, 2006 at 10:35 PM Post #5 of 119
Those look like they are going to stick out from one's ears a great deal more than the previous EX phones if those pictures are to be believed. Was never a fan of the other EX series headphones, but you never know.

Jan 8, 2006 at 11:58 PM Post #7 of 119
They better sound considerably better than the EX71, is all I can say.

Jan 9, 2006 at 12:03 AM Post #8 of 119
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kameleon
They better sound considerably better than the EX71, is all I can say.

You've heard these? If that's true, I'm definitely sold on them.

Jan 9, 2006 at 12:07 AM Post #9 of 119
Sweet.
The EX fit with 13.5mm drivers! That just might offer more detail than the ex-71 9mm neo-drivers. On the other hand, it could offer even more boom.

They sure do LOOK cool though.

Jan 9, 2006 at 12:18 AM Post #10 of 119
Quote:

Originally Posted by jagorev
You've heard these? If that's true, I'm definitely sold on them.

I said "They better", as in if they don't they're in serious trouble
tongue.gif

Jan 9, 2006 at 12:45 AM Post #13 of 119
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsjong
Isn't it suppose to be "they'd better?" Well, anyways... they look more sturdy..

Yes. Colloquialism for once was victorious over correctness, and I am shamed.
rolleyes.gif

EDIT - Oh, your second ellipsis is missing a dot, and the question mark should go outside the quotation marks.

tongue.gif

Jan 9, 2006 at 12:51 AM Post #14 of 119
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kameleon
the question mark should go outside the quotation marks.

If you're American, it has to go inside. Not sure which rule Canada follows.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 9, 2006 at 1:09 AM Post #15 of 119
i emailed this to sony support using this f/b page, can anyone who has fallen victim of the "exX series chord syndrome" do so to0?:

http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTE...sy_help%2eisml

Hi , I have gone though 5 pairs in the last 7 months of these because the cord keeps ripping

http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTE...FontopiaEarbud

I have heard so many similar experiences with these earphones and also the ex81 that it is not just me. I love them but once my guarantee is up, I wont be buying another pair. The chord literally melts and disintegrates after a month or 2 and literally the exposed wire breaks and one of the ears “go”. I have literally bought €1 earphones with a more sturdy chord.

Now I see you have made ex90’s with the same crappy chord. Can you improve this please , you must get thousands of complaints?

cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back