NEW!! Sonic Electronix VIP Headphones Program.
Jul 3, 2015 at 7:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 19

SonicElectronix

Sponsor: SonicElectronix
Hey there my fellow Head-fiers,

We have some exciting news for you. Here at Sonic Electronix we’ve launched our new VIP program and we’re very excited about it. Our main focus with this new program is to make you, the customer, feel happy and secure with your purchase from us.  Now, we’re sure you’ve heard that line before from other companies and we know “The proof is in the pudding.”  That's why select items have a VIP Guarantee, an exclusive program designed to make you comfortable with your purchase and confident that you are going to be getting a high-quality, great sounding product. We are so confident that you will like these items; we are going to offer a bundle of perks for the items that qualify.

10% Rewards
For every item you order that has a VIP Guarantee, we will give you 10% back in Sonicbux rewards as a thank you for buying that item. The credit is applied directly to your account at the end of the return period.

Free 2-day Shipping*
When you buy an item with a VIP Guarantee, you will get the item shipped in 2-days for free. No additional fees, no hidden charges, just 2-day delivery to your home for free.

Extended Warranty
Each item with a VIP Guarantee has an extended 1 year warranty on top of the standard manufacturer warranty. Should you have any issue with the item up to 1 year after the Manufacturer's warranty expires, we will take care of you and your product.

Free 60-Day Returns*
Each item with a VIP Guarantee will ship for free. If you need to return your VIP item during our 60-day return/exchange period, you will get free return shipping. No hurdle. No minimum. No hassle. Free shipping everytime.

Let us know what you think about it.

Jul 7, 2015 at 4:24 PM Post #2 of 19
Sounds like a great program.  I just recently purchased a Westone UM Pro 50 from you guys and was really pleased with how you do business.

Jul 8, 2015 at 1:39 PM Post #5 of 19
Thank you very much! We do our best to keep our customers happy. I hope you enjoy the 50s. If you have any issues please let me know and i'll either have our team take care of you or I'll do what I can. 

Jul 17, 2015 at 8:17 PM Post #13 of 19
Hi, SonicElectronix. I'd recommend checking out Oppo, as their products are all top-notch but they're not yet widely distributed (I don't believe Amazon carries their headphones at the moment). I'm also going to check out your Name My Price feature.

Jul 18, 2015 at 4:05 PM Post #15 of 19
  What is the Name My Price feature and how does it work?

Exactly as it says my friend. Find a product they offer and send them a PM with a reasonable price that you're willing to pay for it. If it's within reason then they'll either accept or reply with a number as close to yours as they can go. Awesome potential for a deal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back