1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

New Site Platform Bug Reports and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Feedback & Bug Reports' started by axelcloris, Apr 26, 2017.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6
8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Next

Last
  1. AxelCloris Administrator
    You can click the user's icon to go to their profile, click the "information" tab, then choose "start a conversation."

2. WhiteHartMart
    I've not been as long term or active member as most of you but the main thing missing for me is Tapatalk support - my browsing style suits Tapatalk perfectly for quick updates from multiple forums - mobile sites just don't cut it in the same way so hope support is coming back soon?

3. Alanbition
    Hi, my account name is "alanaudio", I can not login by using my previous password anymore, and I also can not get the email to reset password. I'm really confused about how to solve this problem.

4. smial1966
    Everytime I click the `Forums' button I'm bombarded with backsides in the right hand advertising column.

[​IMG]

Much as I admire pert female bottoms, is this clickbait advertising crap really appropriate for an audio website?!?

5. daphen
    Hey, not sure if this has been mentioned (since I can't search in this thread) but I'm really missing the ability to search in specific sections (mainly buy and sell..) and then be able to sort by recency. Not completely sold on the new design, although I agree that we did "need" a redesign, Head-fi has felt pretty old and outdated for a long time in my opinion. But I might be biased since I work with web development.

6. EricDH
    Same here. Is the new software not compatible with Tapatalk? Or do you just have to restore the link?

7. wink
    What happened to the most prolific posters for day, week, month and forever?

Also the post counts are wrong.
    DLeeWebb went from 64,686 to 64,027
    wuwhere went from 51,531 to 50,858.
    etc, etc.etc.....

8. wink
    I lost my custom title, just like everyone else......:triportsad:

.... and some of the emoticons have disappeared.

9. wink
    I keep getting thrown out and have to re-log in.

Also this site is vulnerable to spambots again as discovered in the Members Lounge.

10. Dobrescu George
    Text is too small, especially quoted text, and not only it is too small but it sometimes goes italic making it even harder to read!

11. jmills8
    All bad, seems members are an afterthought. Common way at the bottom to enter the forum?

12. castleofargh Contributor
    can't seem to find a "mark as read" option for a section or the entire forum. and right now when everything is shown as new unless I go click on it, it would be nice.

13. OddE
    One suggestion as for readability - the ads on the landing page are too similar to the editorial stuff; you have to look around a bit to determine what is ads and what is Head-Fi content.

Probably great for advertisers that the user mass starts actually looking at ads, but if the result is that the users get annoyed, presumably it is a net loss in the end... (Reducing colour saturation on either ads or content would do the trick; that way, one can look at ads when in the mood, disregard them when not.

14. George Taylor
    Main issue I've had so far is my "watched" threads are not giving me alerts when they are posted in. Not the most major of issues I'll grant you, but why watch them if it makes no difference?

15. raypin
    Mm...under My Account, press alert preferences to customize your alerts. My alerts works flawlessly on Chrome and Safari browsers.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6
8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Next

Last