New Site Platform Bug Reports and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Feedback & Bug Reports' started by axelcloris, Apr 26, 2017.
First

Back
36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
Page 46 of 48
47 48
Next

Last
  1. Monsterzero
    Windows 10 & Chrome

2. Monsterzero
    Testing

download.jpg

Now its working....nvrmind :beerchug:

3. taffy2207
  4. mbwilson111
  5. joe Administrator
    I just tested on a Win10 machine using the latest Chrome, with the same post code you did. It worked. My initial thought would be to disable all of your add-ons and see if it works. That would help start to troubleshoot if it's an add-on causing the issue, and we can work from there.

taffy2207 likes this.
  6. taffy2207
    Ok, Cool. I'll try that.

7. taffy2207
    No problems today, must have been a glitch.

8. plakat
    Btw... I would love to be able to avoid the conversion of text-smileys to the yellow graphics... I just can't find an appropriate option like in the old forum version.

9. AxelCloris Administrator
    Currently there's no way to show smileys as plain text universally, but there is a way to do that for your own posts using BB code. You can type [plain] {text} [/plain] and it will display everything in the text area as plain text. For example, :) will become :).

plakat and joe like this.
  10. earChasm
    Hi,

Is there a way to cancel a reply when you change your mind? On the iPad I can’t cancel the (quoted) reply. Even closing the tread or site doesn’t work.

Just like the “Post Reply” button it would be nice to have a “Cancel Reply” button :.)
    Thanx

11. AxelCloris Administrator
    When you quote a post and it appears in the composition window, the auto-save feature will kick in after a few seconds to save a draft. What you're describing might be the draft showing up when you reload the page or revisit it later. You can remove a draft by clicking on the floppy icon and selecting "Delete Draft."

Screen Shot 2018-05-22 at 4.22.51 PM.png

This is a screenshot taken from my computer, but the icon will look the same on an iPad. If this isn't what you're running into, please let me know.

earChasm likes this.
  12. joe Administrator
    @earChasm - A couple questions to clarify the scenario so I can replicate:
    • Are you using Safari, Chrome, or another browser on your iPad?
    • When quoting, are you clicking the "+Quote" link or the "Reply" link?
    Thanks in advance!

(EDIT: It looks like you're all set. @AxelCloris to the rescue!)

Last edited: May 22, 2018
    earChasm likes this.
  13. earChasm
    Wow, thank you for the quick response. It was exactly as you said and I tried your solution and it works great. Lesson learned :.)

AxelCloris likes this.
  14. earChasm
    Safari and both (quote and then reply). AxelCloris gave me the solution so I’m good. Thanks for the quick response :.)

15. waynes world
    I would love to convert :beerchug: and :deadhorse: to something a mere mortal could see :-)

First

Back
36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
Page 46 of 48
47 48
Next

Last