New Site Platform Bug Reports and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Feedback & Bug Reports' started by axelcloris, Apr 26, 2017.
28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
39 40 41 42 43 44 45
  1. RCBinTN
    I think the new platform is great. Works well for me.
    One thing I liked about the old platform was the ability to leave a short comment along with a "like."
    Any chance of getting that feature back?
  2. joe Administrator
    Thanks for the feedback, @RCBinTN !

We've got a number of features we're working on currently, but I'll make sure to note this one for the team to investigate.
  3. RCBinTN
    Thanks, Joe.
    You guys are really on top of this thread!
    Appreciate that...
  4. Left Channel
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
  5. castleofargh Contributor
    when are you going to address the elephant in the room? all this time passed and yet, still no winking cat smiley.
    I'll be back to talk about the outrageous issues I've had when having "fun with flags".
  6. AxelCloris Administrator
    Left Channel likes this.
  7. Left Channel
    OK Sheldon.
  8. RCBinTN
    Hey guys, what's the correct way to close a "For Sale" thread after the sale is completed?

Edit - never mind, it tells how on the forum main page!
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
  9. Jerda
    Hey I got like near an hundred of email notification from HeadFi, i ve already unpick the "receveice email notifications" boxes from the preference what I have to do to stop this?!
  10. AxelCloris Administrator
    That will change your settings for threads going forward, but not your current subscriptions. To change your current subscriptions, go to your All Subscribed Threads page (link), check the boxes for the threads that are sending you notifications, then select "Disable email notifications" from the drop down in the lower left of the list. Once you've done that, you'll stop receiving notifications from your current subscriptions.
  11. Jerda
    THANKS there were a lot indeed.
    Edit: how to do the same thing for PMs?
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
  12. RCBinTN
    How do I bump a For Sale thread back to page one?
  13. AxelCloris Administrator
    To bump, simply make a post in the classified thread.

You can find many commonly asked questions in the For Sale FAQ or at the top of each classified forum.
  14. RCBinTN
    Thanks very much, sir!
  15. miceblue
    Not necessarily a bug for the website, but does anyone have any idea what this website is?

It's like a carbon-copy of Head-Fi's post.
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
    Dobrescu George likes this.
28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
39 40 41 42 43 44 45