New Site Platform Bug Reports and Feedback Thread
Sep 6, 2017 at 3:49 PM Post #541 of 1,045
I wanted to ask, how can I stop from receiving any email for any thread?
Go to your All Subscribed Threads page, check the box next to the threads that you want to stop sending email notifications, then choose "Disable email notification" from the dropdown at the bottom.

Sep 17, 2017 at 3:29 PM Post #543 of 1,045
Hello -
I want to send out broadcast PM's to folks that have attended the Nashville meets in the past.
I know the old system limited me to eight people at a time.
Is that still in effect, or is there a different limit with this platform?

Thanks,
RCB

Sep 26, 2017 at 8:18 PM Post #546 of 1,045
This just started today. On my iPhone and iPad the thread starters post gets cut off as I can't see the whole post ad when replying it just jumps after I hit the space bar or some other combination and have to scroll up to get back to the reply section. Also the buttons where you can do bold underline and links have always been cut in half since the upgrade on my idevices but is fine on my Mac and PC.

Sep 28, 2017 at 11:44 PM Post #547 of 1,045
It seems when every I look at a thread, the title of the thread is blocked by an ad.

Oct 2, 2017 at 1:09 PM Post #549 of 1,045
Hi I have just encountered a problem with the forum.

I cannot log in normally by clicking on the login button as a white overlay covers the screen. If I click in the page it disappears along with the login boxes. Thankfully, I can log in by Right Clicking the login button and opening login in a new tab, but this is not how it used to work.

Screenshot (446).png

Oct 2, 2017 at 1:13 PM Post #550 of 1,045
I cannot log in normally by clicking on the login button as a white overlay covers the screen. If I click in the page it disappears along with the login boxes. Thankfully, I can log in by Right Clicking the login button and opening login in a new tab, but this is not how it used to work.
This is a known bug we're working on at the moment. You can take the step to open the login in a new tab, or you can also press [Enter] after typing in your password.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we're working to have a resolution as quickly as possible.

Oct 2, 2017 at 1:54 PM Post #551 of 1,045
Hi I have just encountered a problem with the forum.

Thank you for letting us know of the issue! This should be corrected now.

Oct 2, 2017 at 2:42 PM Post #552 of 1,045
This is a known bug we're working on at the moment. You can take the step to open the login in a new tab, or you can also press [Enter] after typing in your password.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we're working to have a resolution as quickly as possible.

Thank you for letting us know of the issue! This should be corrected now.

Hi

Thanks, I just logged in normally.

Oct 4, 2017 at 9:10 PM Post #553 of 1,045
It seems I can't 'like' a review in the review of a showcase item. This would be a new bug as it was working fine a while ago.

Also, on a side note, FYI, I now hate Sennheisser and Moon Audio because of the obnoxious ads that reformat the webpage and always make me click on something unintended because they reformat the page.

Oct 5, 2017 at 3:19 AM Post #554 of 1,045
Suddenly two days ago, forums are unusable on my iPad (Latest iPad, latest firmware). But fine on iPhone and just tested on an Android tablet. I've cleared site cache, and for a minute ok, then problems remain. Thread pages half load, then stick. The Subscribed Threads list loads correctly but threads are not clickable. On a page refresh, when not stuck, get message at top that page reloaded, but in error. Whole site locks then and pressing the home page does nothing. All other sites visited ok on this iPod.

Seems strange that HeadFi is only site affected on iPad, but then works correctly on iPhone. Anyone else encounter such problems?

Oct 5, 2017 at 7:23 AM Post #555 of 1,045
It seems I can't 'like' a review in the review of a showcase item. This would be a new bug as it was working fine a while ago.

Also, on a side note, FYI, I now hate Sennheisser and Moon Audio because of the obnoxious ads that reformat the webpage and always make me click on something unintended because they reformat the page.

I am getting different results on different threads, some threads work really well, while some have like a long thing that is going below the thread content :smile_phones:

Suddenly two days ago, forums are unusable on my iPad (Latest iPad, latest firmware). But fine on iPhone and just tested on an Android tablet. I've cleared site cache, and for a minute ok, then problems remain. Thread pages half load, then stick. The Subscribed Threads list loads correctly but threads are not clickable. On a page refresh, when not stuck, get message at top that page reloaded, but in error. Whole site locks then and pressing the home page does nothing. All other sites visited ok on this iPod.

Seems strange that HeadFi is only site affected on iPad, but then works correctly on iPhone. Anyone else encounter such problems?

Hm... maybe one of the overlayed surfaces isn't read right on iPad (?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back