New Sennheiser PX-100/200 IIs
Jan 30, 2010 at 10:15 AM Post #62 of 72
whats with the price onn these new replacements ?

way more expensive in UK

originally the PX200s were about 39.99 absolute tops, more like 35 though - the new "IIs" are 69.99 ? (prices in £)

Jan 30, 2010 at 11:49 AM Post #63 of 72
Well, from all accounts I've read, the PX200-IIs sound much better than the original rendition. The PX100-II vs the original is more iffy, but the 200 series seems to definitely have gained alot of SQ. Plus build quality is a good deal better, apparently.

I own the PX200-II and I really couldn't be happier with them for the price. Portable, great neutral sound. Not extremeeeely detail, but still very detailed and just function great as portable cans.

Jan 30, 2010 at 12:26 PM Post #64 of 72
thanks for reply

I used to like the originals -until I snapped the plastic band

I'll look into the PX200-IIs more then
smily_headphones1.gif

where I they meant to fit into the market vs the cheaper 228s ?

Feb 5, 2010 at 3:14 AM Post #65 of 72
I'd like to try the PX200-II's. I still have the originals but I would use one for my laptop and then one for my ipod. First I need to sell my SR80's, I love the sound but they are very uncomfortable.
Great to see people talking about the PX's here
smily_headphones1.gif
thanks

Feb 5, 2010 at 3:43 AM Post #66 of 72
Sounds like the PX 200-II's have nice SQ and comfort for a fair price.

Does any of you guys know if and when they're being sold in Europe? And if not, is it possible to let them get shipped over here?

Thanks in advance!

Feb 16, 2010 at 4:44 AM Post #68 of 72
The cable on my PX-100s broke, and when I sent them back under warranty, I got a pair of PX-100 IIs. How cool is that?

I personally find them comfier and a bit snugger than the PX-100s, and I'd say they sound at least as good as the old PX-100s, probably punchier now that they fit a bit tighter. I just hope the new cable holds up better than the old one.

Nov 11, 2010 at 7:01 AM Post #71 of 72
HI I need a little advice

tomorrow a local store in my city is having one day 25 percent discount on all headphones and I am interested in buying Sennheiser PX 100-II but I am a little concerned how comfortable is listening to theese phones while in rather noisy enviroment like is a bus.
I plan to pair them with my Sansa Fuze...

Any input is much apriciated

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I dont mind some ambient nosie as long it is on accetpable level

Nov 11, 2010 at 2:55 PM Post #72 of 72

Quote:
tomorrow a local store in my city is having one day 25 percent discount on all headphones and I am interested in buying Sennheiser PX 100-II but I am a little concerned how comfortable is listening to theese phones while in rather noisy enviroment like is a bus.

Not comfortable at all. I am of the opinion that in the real world isolation translates directly into sound quality and the PX100 has nearly no isolation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back