New Sennheiser Momentum 2.0, On-ear, Samsung. Price reduced!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
May 21, 2015 at 2:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

ckk650

New Head-Fier
Hi,

Just purchased new headphones, these have to go. Price reduced to $160 plus shipping! I'm losing money on these, but I don't need two pairs of headphones sitting around either...

I accidentally bought on-ear momentum 2's rather than over-ear. Just bought on 5/5 from Headroom (headphone.com) -- see the receipt in the pictures. 

I opened them and listened briefly, and they sound great (far better than my monoprice phones!), but I still want the over-ear. Cable can be swapped out for Apple if you need.

Looking to sell them before dropping $350 on the over-ears!

Let me know if you are interested. They are also on ebay if you are more comfortable buying through ebay.

Local pickup in bay area CA, or I'll ship to the US for actual shipping cost (probably $10-15) after your payment clears.

Thanks,
--Carey

May 21, 2015 at 8:46 PM Post #2 of 5

money4me247

Headphoneus Supremus
btw, I think headroom generally has good return policy if you are looking to swap up, so maybe you might want to email CS and see :)

May 21, 2015 at 8:56 PM Post #3 of 5

ckk650

New Head-Fier
Thanks, these were open-box (that's why I can sell them so cheap!) and the listing specifically said "no returns" :frowning2:

I haven't emailed them to double check, mainly cuz that seems unfair to them (it was my mistake to buy "on-ear" instead of "over")

May 27, 2015 at 7:00 PM Post #4 of 5

ckk650

New Head-Fier
No one? These are nice 'phones, and super cheap. I can return them to headroom, but they are charging a restocking fee, plus I would need to pay shipping. So even though I'm losing money at $160, it's still a better deal for me. And a great deal for one of you!

I'll give it another few days then back to headroom they go.

--C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread