New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil
Jul 10, 2015 at 6:42 AM Post #8,283 of 9,484
For current orders it's looking like late July / Early August time frame.

Schiit's website states the following: "Status: Backorders will be begin shipping in late July.  Orders placed today will ship in August."

Jul 10, 2015 at 4:21 PM Post #8,284 of 9,484
Does anyone know the status of these new black Yggys vis-a-via the current Yggy waiting list? Are the black ones hitting the website separately? Can people on the current waitlist now opt for a black one?

Jul 10, 2015 at 4:47 PM Post #8,285 of 9,484
Does anyone know the status of these new black Yggys vis-a-via the current Yggy waiting list? Are the black ones hitting the website separately? Can people on the current waitlist now opt for a black one?

I think you'll have to contact Schiit directly about procuring a black Yggy.

Some say it was a selectable option on Schiit's website during the early ordering days, and others have said they were contacted directly by Schiit as an offered option instead of waiting for the bare metal cases to become available. 
Personally I've never seen the black option available on the Yggdrasil order page, nor have I been contacted by Schiit via email for said option.

You know, it just occurred to me that a white version would probably look sexy as all getup!
(Schiit.... you listening???)   :)

Jul 11, 2015 at 3:36 PM Post #8,286 of 9,484
How are they better than Blue Jeans XLR? Just curious. If capacitance, inductance, and resistance are already so low as the not affect the audio signal, are Mogami cables better? What do they do?

Blue Jeans XLR is AES cable, big time rolling off the bass, and thinness at the mids (this is what woke me up).

BTW: DIY Neotech NEI-3002 XLR is truly a miracle cable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back