Apr 20, 2015 at 1:52 PM Post #5,461 of 9,484
  Caffiene is one of the 5 major food groups:-

Fat
Carbs
Sugar
Caffeine
Nicotine

How could you omit alcohol?!?!

Watched Guardians of the Galaxy last night, with Gungnir/Ragnarok providing the 2.1 sound. Not only was the dialog crystal clear and the SFX room-shaking, the classic pop songs sounded great - must track down the OST CD right after I order Ygg.  Still a guilty pleasure flick; so glad I borrowed it from the library instead of spending $12 or more to see it at the theater.

And many thanks to Baldr for keeping us updated on Ygg's progress.

Apr 20, 2015 at 2:14 PM Post #5,462 of 9,484
  The update on Yggy status as of Friday, April 17.  The Yggy continues in production :

7. When all boards have returned from the assy house, Schiit assembles them into finished Yggys.

8. We burn the Yggys in for a couple of days.

9. We final test, box, and ship them.

We are now on step 7 and 8 of production -

"...7, 8, don't be late," er... "lay them straight".  :wink:

Apr 20, 2015 at 3:03 PM Post #5,464 of 9,484

If you go back through my posts, and I know many Head-Fiers find it extremely enlightening to do so, you'll find that I am prepared to claim victory if the Order page is activated anytime before midnight -LA time - on Wednesday.

Bonus points if they do it today... there's something special about releasing an audio product on 4/20.  
biggrin.gif

Apr 20, 2015 at 8:52 PM Post #5,470 of 9,484
yeah, still the 20th here also...central US, Cali is still the 20th, too for another six+ hours...

Apr 20, 2015 at 9:07 PM Post #5,471 of 9,484
  @estreeter I noticed that the 20th of April has now passed....

You do know California is in another timezone to Sydney, right ? It's still Monday night there. I also said I'll be happy with anything up till midnight Wednesday LA time, but lets not rule a line through the 20th just yet. One more Jolt cola Mike  ...... 

Apr 20, 2015 at 9:11 PM Post #5,472 of 9,484
  yeah, still the 20th here also...central US, Cali is still the 20th, too for another six+ hours...

Thanks - I grew up in Sydney and its not unusual for some of the locals to think the sun revolves around their city, but I thought most had a grasp on the concept of timezones. Of course, I could have stipulated Anchorage or Honolulu if I wanted to really pedantic, but we'll go with LA. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back