NEW! Redesigned 2013 Beats by Dre Studio v2 in RED & WHITE unboxing. #NewBeatsStudio
Sep 12, 2013 at 8:22 PM Post #63 of 102
  I'm hoping someone can eventually do a comparison between these and other popular noise cancelling or good isolation over ears.

Ahem.....

http://www.head-fi.org/t/672743/comparisons-psb-m4u2-momentum-mdr-1r-qc15-beats-executive-dt1350-ue9000-beats-studio-2013-kef-m500-and-skullcandy-aviators

wink.gif

Sep 22, 2013 at 10:55 AM Post #66 of 102
  I am still waiting, I wanna know how the New Beats do when compared to a true high quality headphone. 
24.gif

Why would anyone do that?  It's not the market for Beats.  I can tell you that the new Studio's sound will not disappoint most open-minded headphone enthusiast.  Take one home and try it.  Apple has a generous 14 days return policy.  A in-store demo won't give you the full experience because the ipods running them plays low quality MP3 files and music you may not know.

Sep 22, 2013 at 9:46 PM Post #67 of 102
I got myself a pair yesterday. Great bass response, present mids and highs with little to no harshness (equalizer turns these into reference headphones) easily beats the m50 in comfortability, portability, aesthetics, sound is subjective however. But imo sounds better since the sound is richer and not as tinny

Sep 24, 2013 at 12:49 AM Post #68 of 102
I got myself a pair yesterday. Great bass response, present mids and highs with little to no harshness (equalizer turns these into reference headphones) easily beats the m50 in comfortability, portability, aesthetics, sound is subjective however. But imo sounds better since the sound is richer and not as tinny

I'm glad you got one to try for yourself.  I'm enjoying mine right now as I write this. :D

Sep 24, 2013 at 11:52 AM Post #69 of 102
I'm glad you got one to try for yourself.  I'm enjoying mine right now as I write this. :D

However I have one concern, how long will it be before the battery starts to go bad? Like a cellphone battery I'm afraid it might lose its ability to hold its charge over time (happens after awhile with all rechargeable electronics, and beats is not releasing new batteries any time soon)

Sep 24, 2013 at 5:48 PM Post #70 of 102
However I have one concern, how long will it be before the battery starts to go bad? Like a cellphone battery I'm afraid it might lose its ability to hold its charge over time (happens after awhile with all rechargeable electronics, and beats is not releasing new batteries any time soon)

In the last 8 years I have had a cell phone I have never had to replace a battery. 2 smartphones and 2 feature phones. I wouldn't worry about it at all. Not to mention they generally cost around $10

Oct 10, 2013 at 6:08 AM Post #75 of 102
people who makes fun of beats will be surprised how good the beats new studio is...

Red is Beats' Fr response

New Beats Studio VS Sennhieser HD25

New Beats Studio VS Sony MDR-1R

New Beats Studio VS Sennhieser Momentum on ear

New Beats Studio VS Sennhieser momentum Over ear

Beats defiantly outperforms Sony MDR-1R.

Its close battle with HD25 and Momentum Over ears (Beats has better THD response then Momentum Over ear)

So Measurement proves that New Studio actually sounds good~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back