New purchase advice - edm-friendly budget iems
Apr 22, 2019 at 12:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

YechiamTK

New Head-Fier
Hello :)
I'm looking to purchase new headphones for Android phone.

My requirements are:
  1. Edm-friendly (obviously emphasize on bass, but without compromising normal mids and highs).
  2. Low cost (30-40$ top).
  3. Wired in-ear headphones.
  4. Mic+vol controls (must).
  5. Good noise isolation (doesn't need to be "active").
  6. Comfortable enough.
  7. Should be able to purchase on eBay (I'm from Israel and so purchasing from Amazon is a problem).
I'm very used to my LG Quadbeat 2 which I think are underrated because they had very good audio quality and amazing noise isolation, while being very comfortable. I thought about simply buying another pair, but I think I want to try a higher tier headphones.

I've done my fair bit of research where I've come up with the following products:
  1. Sony MDR-EX15AP/B
  2. Brainwavz Delta
  3. Symphonized NRG 3.0
  4. Panasonic Ergofit
  5. Betron YSM1000
Most of these products are a bit pricy to me (at least on eBay, I do know that on Amazon they are cheaper but unfortunately that doesn't help me). If you guys have any other suggestion I'm more than happy to receive it.

My main question though is whether these products, with their price tag, are worth their cost instead of buying another pair of Quadbeat 2 (which are less than half the price of the other products here)? My problem is because the Quadbeats are relatively old I can't find any comparison between them and any of the other options..

Any help is appreciated!

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2019 at 8:58 PM Post #3 of 5
Yep the KZ ZS5 would be a good edm choice. Have them and good and bassy and a bit bright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back