New Prototypes: Audeze LCD-2 and a balanced cable for the new iBasso balanced amp
Jul 17, 2010 at 11:41 PM Post #3 of 11
the balanced ibasso and the JH-3a use the same connection right?

Jul 30, 2010 at 2:16 PM Post #7 of 11
What about a full-sized XLR/dual XLR terminated cable for the LCD-2 and a desktop balanced amp?

Aug 3, 2010 at 10:48 PM Post #8 of 11
Craig,

For some reason I have not received an email from you, but I seem to be having some issues with my email provider.  Who knows.  Anyway, it occurred to me that I could ask the same questions here, since I am not having any trouble with Head-Fi.

I previously got a balanced TWag cable from you for use with my UE11s and my Apache.  I have been very pleased with it.

I have ordered an Audeze LCD-2.  I read that you brought an Apache to CanJam.  I was wondering if you tried an LCD-2 on it?  If not, any reason to think the combination would not work well?  And any reason not to go balanced?

Which leads me to:  how are you coming on the cable for the LCD-2?  I would like a 10-foot one, balanced, with the Furutech rhodium XLRs and TWag.  I notice that you have expanded your range of materials.  If you think that some other combination would be better, I would be interested in any suggestions.

Aug 3, 2010 at 11:06 PM Post #9 of 11

Quote:
Craig,

For some reason I have not received an email from you, but I seem to be having some issues with my email provider.  Who knows.  Anyway, it occurred to me that I could ask the same questions here, since I am not having any trouble with Head-Fi.

I previously got a balanced TWag cable from you for use with my UE11s and my Apache.  I have been very pleased with it.

I have ordered an Audeze LCD-2.  I read that you brought an Apache to CanJam.  I was wondering if you tried an LCD-2 on it?  If not, any reason to think the combination would not work well?  And any reason not to go balanced?

Which leads me to:  how are you coming on the cable for the LCD-2?  I would like a 10-foot one, balanced, with the Furutech rhodium XLRs and TWag.  I notice that you have expanded your range of materials.  If you think that some other combination would be better, I would be interested in any suggestions.

Hey!!

From what I understand the combo would be spectacular. In addition, if you are not satisfied, I can always take care of you.
The connectors are a but pricy which you already know. However I'm willing to work with you. 

I will PM you a quote and we can go from there!!!!!

You will NOT be disappointed my friend.

Craig

Oct 16, 2010 at 7:25 PM Post #10 of 11
It just occurred to me that I should follow up on this forum to note that I ordered the cable and was of course not disappointed.  I have been using Craig's cable for awhile now and have been very pleased I got it.

Oct 16, 2010 at 9:58 PM Post #11 of 11

Quote:
It just occurred to me that I should follow up on this forum to note that I ordered the cable and was of course not disappointed.  I have been using Craig's cable for awhile now and have been very pleased I got it.

Excellent!!

Thanks....any the best part is that it only get better!!

Craig

Users who are viewing this thread

Back