New photos of QUALIA 010
Jun 1, 2004 at 4:33 AM Post #46 of 49
listen to them in a dust-free climate-controlled room right after going for the skinhead look?

I'll ask them a few questions on the bare driver issue the next time I visit their store. if there are other questions people would like to have answered, tell me and I'll try to get some answers.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 1, 2004 at 4:37 AM Post #47 of 49
You're all missing the best part. That headphone stand looks pretty good and easy to build. Just need to find some aluminum oval and t extrusions.

Jun 1, 2004 at 4:53 AM Post #48 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by ayt999
listen to them in a dust-free climate-controlled room right after going for the skinhead look?

I'll ask them a few questions on the bare driver issue the next time I visit their store. if there are other questions people would like to have answered, tell me and I'll try to get some answers.
smily_headphones1.gif

I have a few more:

-Is the pad made of leather or vinyl?
-Is it posible to get other more natural colors, like beige, brown, black, etc...this red is tooooo red for my taste...it reminds me a Polish headphone I had a lot time ago....
-Are thye going to sell the stand alone?

Jun 1, 2004 at 5:02 AM Post #49 of 49
the pads are leather. I'll try to find out what sort of leather they are.

the pads are available in red and blue. I'll ask them if other colors are going to be available as an option... at the moment I think it would be like their 010 cord and that they will be thinking about it but haven't made final decisions. (if they do bother entertaining the idea at all that is) same for the stand.

anything else to ask them besides the ones Sovkiller has mentioned?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back