NEW OPPO HA-1 Black Mint AUS -THIRD but SERIOUSLY FINAL PRICE DROP - $1350 down to Now $990AUD + free pp & free post - Double add by mistake - only 1 unit
Type
For Sale
Currency
AUD
Price
Shipping Destinations
  1. Anywhere
Jun 28, 2018 at 12:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18

customNuts

500+ Head-Fier
OK - SERIOUSLY THIRD BUT DEFINITELY FINAL PRICE DROP $360 thats $1350 to now AUD $990 + I will cover AUS post (and its heavy!) + I will cover all pp fees. I need it, so someone will do very well.

SUIT NEW BUYER
LISTED BTWICE BY MISTAKE -
LOTS OF INTEREST - GET IT WHIE IT LASTS AS I SELL MY STUFF CHEAPLY FOR QUICK SALES. BUT THIS ONES RIDICULOUS.

THIS GETTING A BIT CRAZY, THE UNIT'S NEW, QUALITY BRAND, EXECPTIONAL SOUND AND I"M SELLING IT FOR NEARLY HALF ITS RRP. DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. IAM ACTUALLY SELLING IT AS THOUGH I HAVE USED IT FOR A YEAR.

SO IF IT DOESN'T GO VERY QUICKLY, I'M TAKING IT OFF THE MARKET AND ENJOYING IT MYSELF.

Don't forget this is has an independent fully balanced hi-end class A amp as well.

GOOD LUCK!

I bought this beautiful beast about a year ago, had to go into hospital before I had a chance to open it.

I'm now out - need to pay hospital fees so with INTENSE regret, I have to sell it. Ive owned a lot of oppo equipment so I know there build and sound quality. Anyway,

Here it is, I opened it to test it, it was perfect, listen for 10 mins and was pretty blown away. The fully balance SABRE ESS9018 DAC is musical and tight and the full balanced class A head amp has authority and fidelity for days.

Anyone who knows this unit, knows it literally does everything, and does it with dear I say reference quality.

Blu tooth, remote, just balanced DAC or just balanced amp or both amp and DAC together, or even just preamp (which is excellent), and a very high quality usb input. It has every input output you can imagine and I'm sure I'm forgetting many things buts thats it in a nutshell. It weight matches it quality.
Still has the plastic on the front and in factory box.
SUIT NEW BUYER.
PRICED TO SELL QUICKLY
AUD $990 + I pay AUS post & I will cover all PayPal fees myself to help the sale the further. IMG_0212.jpg IMG_0213.jpg IMG_0214.jpg IMG_0215.jpg IMG_0211.jpg

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2018 at 5:58 AM Post #2 of 18

customNuts

500+ Head-Fier
Sorry for the double add. matched them but as I need the money for hospital bills I'm dropping it now third and SERIOUSLY FINAL TIME down $360 -to $990 AUD Plus I pay AUS heavy post and all pp fees. I'll be taking a big hit.
Someones going to get a killer new unit for the money.

Last edited:
Jul 1, 2018 at 10:14 AM Post #3 of 18

customNuts

500+ Head-Fier
PRICE ABSOLUTELY FINAL

Jul 2, 2018 at 9:00 AM Post #5 of 18

customNuts

500+ Head-Fier
Thanks. I'm very surprised it hasn't gone yet I suppose it's only ben a couple of days.
BTW, Goodness me thats a great ..T-shirt!

Jul 4, 2018 at 8:01 AM Post #7 of 18

customNuts

500+ Head-Fier
I can't believe this all in one Unit has been grabbed up yet??? Don't forget this is an independent fully balanced hi-end class A amp as well.

Jul 4, 2018 at 8:03 AM Post #8 of 18

customNuts

500+ Head-Fier
Double add deleted

Jul 4, 2018 at 9:13 AM Post #9 of 18

customNuts

500+ Head-Fier
LOL. I saw another Head-Fier with it and just had to rob it from him.
LOL, I wish I could say the same but this is actually me. I know I'm sexy!

Jul 5, 2018 at 6:04 AM Post #10 of 18

customNuts

500+ Head-Fier
THIS GETTING A BIT CRAZY, THE UNIT'S NEW, QUALITY BRAND, EXECPTIONAL SOUND AND I"M SELLING IT FOR NEARLY HALF ITS RRP. DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. IAM ACTUALLY SELLING IT AS THOUGH I HAVE USED IT FOR A YEAR.

SO IF IT DOESN'T GO VERY QUICKLY,(DAYS), I'M TAKING IT OFF THE MARKET AND ENJOYING IT MYSELF.

Jul 7, 2018 at 11:00 PM Post #12 of 18

customNuts

500+ Head-Fier
I’m sorry mate, I’m in the middle of moving house and I’ll be in a motel tomorrow till Friday. That’s if the apartment application is accepted tomorrow( its Sunday here).
With the fact that your a very new head-fier with no head -Fi feedback and international makes the situation not ideal for me at all.
With saying that, the price is also $735usd which is pretty ridiculous but that’s because I need the money.
As stated in the add, the post is AUS post only so obviously you’ll have to pay the international post but due to it being a risky sale for me you’ll have to pay pp fees. A very small price to make up the situation explained. With that small request I’m prepared to sell you the oppo which I desperately want to keep.
Let me know what you want to do.
Kind regards,
Ryan

Jul 8, 2018 at 4:01 AM Post #13 of 18

ebjarrell

100+ Head-Fier
I’m sorry mate, I’m in the middle of moving house and I’ll be in a motel tomorrow till Friday. That’s if the apartment application is accepted tomorrow( its Sunday here).
With the fact that your a very new head-fier with no head -Fi feedback and international makes the situation not ideal for me at all.
With saying that, the price is also $735usd which is pretty ridiculous but that’s because I need the money.
As stated in the add, the post is AUS post only so obviously you’ll have to pay the international post but due to it being a risky sale for me you’ll have to pay pp fees. A very small price to make up the situation explained. With that small request I’m prepared to sell you the oppo which I desperately want to keep.
Let me know what you want to do.
Kind regards,
Ryan
That sounds very fair, especially with the amount of scams recently.

Jul 8, 2018 at 6:43 AM Post #14 of 18

customNuts

500+ Head-Fier
Just waiting for an answer on vicktor. Take your time.
Ryan

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread